• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lets see how this one goes. 2-A for both and speed is equalized. Who wins?

Barbatos: 0

Shadow: 7 (Maverick Zero X, AlexZiggy, Stillwinston, CrimsonStarFallen, A Stoned Orc, BlueBlur24, ShakeResounding)

Inconclusive: 0

9D503C5A-6583-4722-AF04-B71DDC6FB973
290FC08D-AD50-40BB-9126-49B78ECB3214

No, it's useful. Granted, I don't think Sonic should have it, and even if I did, Sonic doesn't lol-reality-warp-concepts-on-a-multiversal-scale more than once ever, but it's useful.

If this is based on the evidence of last time, no he doesn't.

Shadow already has mind resistance in base form, plus this is Super Shadow who has the Chaos Emeralds. Chaos Emeralds have been shown to no-sell mind hax. For example, Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails in the super forms resisted mind hax from Master Mogul who is a 2-A. Also worth noting base Sonic resisted mind hax from Enerjak who is also 2-A.

Hax doesn't relate to tier, man. Mogul isn't 4-D and he doesn't have the mindhax feats surpassing that of like, Madara. Same with Enerjak, or at least his avatars.

Like I said, it was brought up before.

Absorbing a 4-D power =/= being 4-D

There are countless Digimon for example who can do exactly what you said on an infinitely greater scale but are still 3-D.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So Lucemon is a 3D with 4D power?
Lucemon is objectively a higher dimensional being. He quite literally a concept and nothingness itself. He's a multiversal constant and killing him causes a negative effect on the universe. Same for the other SGDL. The RK are 3-D beings with 4-D/5-D powers. Olympos Xll are 3-D beings with 4-D power. Grimmon is a 3-D being with 4-D power. RagnaLordmo is a blatant 4-D being at the very least as he has a direct statement of him being one. Apocalymo is literally a 4-D concept. Honestly, me and Ex could argue for all Digimon being HD beings seeing as there are statements and lore that imply such a thing...buuuut we don't.

Either way, I don't get where you got the whole Lucemon is a 3-D being with 4-D power from.

Lucemon is objectively a higher dimensional being. He quite literally a concept and nothingness itself. He's a multiversal constant and killing him causes a negative effect on the universe. Same for the other SGDL. The RK are 3-D beings with 4-D powers. Olympos Xll are 3-D beings with 4-D power. Grimmon is a 3-D being with 4-D power. RagnaLordmon is a blatant 4-D being at the very least. Apocalymon is literally a 4-D concept. Honestly, me and Ex could argue for all Digimon being HD beings seeing as there are statements and lore that imply such a thing...buuuut we don't.

Either way, I don't get where you got the whole Lucemon is a 3-D being with 4-D power from.

I'm not really knowledgeable about Digimon. I just saw Cal mention Digimon so I asked.

btw is this guy's "At least 2-A" an "infinitely above baseline" rating? Or is it that he's superior to a bunch of 2-A's?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
btw is this guy's "At least 2-A" an "infinitely above baseline" rating? Or is it that he's superior to a bunch of 2-A's?
He killed the Forger who has a baseline 2-A feat of creating infinite universes. Then there's the filling the Forge of Worlds with dark endings, a part of the dark multiverse, which is much larger than the regular multiverse. So he should be decently above baseline, but not infinitely above it.

So does anyone care to explain how Shadow's concept hax, and EE works, and how they can be activated before Barbatos use any of his hax against shadow?

Btw, does Barbatos resist time stop? He doesn't have resistence to it and he doesn't seem to be a 4-D being. He also doesn't have immensurable/infinite speed...

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Btw, does Barbatos resist time stop? He doesn't have resistence to it and he doesn't seem to be a 4-D being. He also doesn't have immensurable/infinite speed...
No he doesn't.

and how does it encompassing all-existance equate to him being able to EE someone, and does he do it often? If so, I'd like to see scans.

I wuz just explained how it works. EE being able to be derived from Chaos Energy is stated here and shown here.

Shadow himself has never done so (Sonic is the one with all the feats) but his control and handling of Chaos Energy is stated to surpass Sonic's and his Chaos Powers are his go-to techniques in combat.

EE scales from Enerjak, who can use Chaos Energy to erase someone with a wave of his hand.

Conceptual manipulation comes from chaos control, aka a wave of energy that warps reality and destroys concepts.

I don't have the scans but Shadow/Maverick should have then. Not sure about how often he uses it.

Also, what can Barbatos do against time stop?

@Maverick. The first one needs to be shown to be more than boasting. The second one is existence erasure, but it seems more like an attack that wipes the multiverse, so it's just a 2-A attack.

The real cal howard said:
@Maverick. The first one needs to be shown to be more than boasting. The second one is existence erasure, but it seems more like an attack that wipes the multiverse, so it's just a 2-A attack.
Here's an example of Enerjak using Chaos energy to erase someone.

A3E8D672-1AC7-4746-8489-2FBF03A6A28C

Back