• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They aren't just mindlessly boasting in the first scan. The plot of that arc revolved around Eggman trying to rewrite all of reality with the Chaos Emeralds, so they clearly weren't lying/gloating for the sake of it or anything.

Frick. I guess he hasn't (to my knowledge). I'll change my reasoning to Shads via Time Stop, Resistances, probable AP advantage, and he can perform Dimensional BFR (which he has done

Still though, it can probs still be argued that Shads using EE is in-character based on the fact that favors usage of his Chaos Powers more than Sonic does.

There's also the fact that the Shadow in base doesn't have EE, that's the Super Shadow key, and Super Shadow makes only a few appearances. I don't think there's any reason to assume Shadow wouldn't use it, especially when he's more ruthless than Sonic.

@Shadow him being more ruthless than Sonic doesn't automatically means he's going to use an ability that he never used in character. By that logic, Vegeta is immediately going to use the destructo disk in a lot of fights because he's more ruthless than goku.

Though I understand what you're saying, Shadow and Vegeta aren't the same character. Vegeta is more cocky and will let his opponents reach their full strength so he could enjoy a good fight, like how he did against Cell.

they're both rivals of the main character that use the same abilities, the only difference is that both are more violent in nature than sonic and goku. And again, if there's no proof that he has used this ability at all, it's not a factor in this fight, or any of his fights since he never used it at all in character.

Bump.

Also @glass, if a character has an ability listed on their profile, it can be used as long as it's something that can be used in combat.

No that's not how it works. Shadow in character never used that ability at all. If this was bloodlusted shadow, he might as well use it, but in character shadow doesn't even attempt to use it, therefore it's a non factor in this fight.

I believe shadow would use it if things get too dire.

However I do agree that he want just pull it out of immediately.

But to be honest dante from devil's may cry has never been shown to use time stop outside of gameplay against opponents but we still say that he could still do it in a fight if push comes to shove.

...I have never not wanted to read Archie Sonic more after reading that page. Still trying to recover from how much edge was present there.

That said, ArchieEdgehog FRA

I honestly wouldn't add this match. The reasonings for shadow is not that great to begin with when no one brought any solid evidence on what he starts off with in character, and we still don't know what Barbatos does in character either.

@Glass So I don't know too much about Archie Shadow, but I'm pretty sure he almost always leads with Chaos Force shenanigans. Being that he has greater potential with it than anyone sans Knuckles, he'll pretty much always start with a variety of Chaos Powers like his Game counterpart.

We really don't know what Barbatos does in character?

And the fact that we don't know what Barbartos does in character makes this not even a debate when we don't have anyone that knows what he does in character.

Shadow said that he would lead with mind hax most likely. Do we have any scans or comic strips to show what he mostly does in character ? Same thing with shadow as well ?

Back