• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I actually may change this to Lilithmon instead if this becomes a mismatch, but I wanted to give the SGDL who know one uses for once. Or I should say, has never been used once.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!

Digimon vs Saint Seiya

The Demon Lord of Greed vs The Reaper of Time

-Cyber Sleuth Barbamon

-Speed Equal (Good lord Matt you need to find some Immeasurable feats, Equalizing a 2-A match is just wrong. ovo)

-SBA

-Takes place in Universe 7

FIGHT!!!!

Barbamo: 0

Cronus: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Knight)

Barbamon collectors card
Cronus Unsealed

To summarize what Barbamon has.

He has all the power of the SGDL sans Daemon and Lucemon.

As such he has Leviamon and Belphemon's Conceptual Erasure. Other than that, his concept powers revolve around Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Envy and Sloth. As well as sin. Dunno if that will help against Cronos. Maybe Barbamon can use the fact that Cronos never had a childhood to use as some kind of Lust or Envy.

Other than that, he'll be relying on the other Demon Lord skills. Most notably Lilithmon's who is basically the perfect foil for characters with a ton of resistances.

Pretty sure that OPs have given arguments bro. ovo

Yeah, but I'm trying to not do that when I make a Digimon fight.

BULLSHIT!!! OvO

Technically, he's not that far above CS Barbamon. Surprisingly...

But I can switch it to CS.

As such he has Royal Knight resistances and Ulforce.

"-Speed Equal (Good lord Matt you need to find some Immeasurable feats, Equalizing a 2-A match is just wrong. ovo)" That reminds me when Royal Knights were MFTL + because of World Restart, the time when Digimon was starting to get powerful.

Well shit this Digimon doesn't have Godly regen.

Hmmm i think I'll have to go inconclusive here. While Barb can negate Mid Godly Regenerationn Cronus can negate Barbs high mid regen easily. Both seem to be even in the hax and AP department but Barb edges out. In all honestly this seems like a whoever hits first wins scenario, so I'll have to go inconclusive. However my vote is subject to change.

@Knight

He doesnt have regen, but in this state he has like a really, really powerful Type 8 immortality. He can come back after destruction.

Yeah that's type 8 for ya. : / didn't really go into that since both have type 8 immortality so neither can really kill each other permanently.

Cronus can be knocked down, tho.

If destroyed in mind, soul and body at the same time.

Back