• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tree is a High 1B structure that's implemented into infinite dimensional hierarchy of DC, and it's connected to all of the Green, with its mind being the thing that controls Swamp Thing after it possesses something.

Any questions?

Schnee One said:
Making you no longer exist through paradox is absolutely lethal.

Not like Cronus can actually take advantage of him not being acasual since time traveling is out of character
Swamp Thing exists in a stable timeloop. So he's immune to time manipulation

The infinite dimensional structure crashed onto him and he was fine.

Anyway, Incon neither can kill the other

At this point I think you're not reading my posts correctly. Or who I'm responding

I probably should yeah. (Even if you don't need feats to prove a High 1B structure resists mindhax from a 2A)

Funnily enough. I don't even remember Cronus having mindhax that works on a 2A.

They both do actually.

Post Flashpoint is simply the one that fully immersed itself into the tree and became one with it

Okay. Before I say the same thing I've said already yet again

Why don't you show me where Cronus has ever. Even once. Mindhaxed another 2A.

He doesen't need to have unless Swamp Thing has showing of having that level of mind

Just because his powers are 2-A doesen't mean his mind is

Yes it does.

We've been doing that forever.

Being 2A doesn't give you mindhax on that level.

So you're saying his mind is 3D now? Really?

The Being that Swamp Thing took over to use as host?

That's the evidence?

Do you actually have proof of Cronus being able to attack the mind on that level or did I literally waste my time trying to argue resistance when he literally doesn't even need it because Cronus's mindhax is featless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back