• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baoh vs Brightburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the way it is being lifted, it likely isn't telekinesis. Unless he only grabbed part of the car with telekinesis, which is again unlikely. Only scene I would say it is even close to being him having it is the refrigerator door scene.

Then what is it?

And why does it disprove it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSXSN2vUx9U

I want to know why Brandon would lift it up, out of view for no reason, fly away into the field and just walk up menacingly as opposed to simply lifting it up with TK and then showing up

The only reason you've given against this is "It wouldn't lift like that"

Why?

Schnee One said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSXSN2vUx9U

I want to know why Brandon would lift it up, out of view for no reason, fly away into the field and just walk up menacingly as opposed to simply lifting it up with TK and then showing up

Head: It isn't like he is controlling the camera. And he drops it from a pretty high height, it isn't as drastic a flight as you are making it out to be. Also why are you linking the vid again. Already saw it the first time. It is likely the film makers wanting the scene to be mysterious and menacing.

The only reason you've given against this is "It wouldn't lift like that"

Head: It wouldn't lift like that though.

1. Pretty sure it is the intent, not telekinesis.

2. Cause the way it moves requires either 1. the telekinesis to be very limited, only able to grab the back bumper of the car, or the more likely answer, 2. Brandon just is grabbing the vehicle.

1. ? The intent is to show his powers is what I mean.

2. Makes sense considering Brandon is literally just getting his powers. Alternatively he's lifting the lighter part of the car first

Also, he's trying to actively kill his Uncle and throughout the entire film is trying to test his powers, if he wasn't testing TK and just wanted to kill him, why wait?

He's also, again, trying to kill his Uncle, do you think he's going to drop him on his wheels to kill him?

1. Don't understand what you are trying to say.

2. Lifting it is likely what he is doing. Also "Makes sense considering Brandon is literally just getting his powers" we have no evidence he would be able to target with telekinesis even if he had it.

"Also, he's trying to actively kill his Uncle and throughout the entire film is trying to test his powers, if he wasn't testing TK and just wanted to kill him, why wait?" That first part of the comment is pure speculation. He isn't exactly waiting. He clearly is scaring is Uncle which is possibly why this kill is slower than the others in the film. Plus he is likely trying to make it look like a car accident.

"He's also, again, trying to kill his Uncle, do you think he's going to drop him on his wheels to kill him?" Dropping him on his wheels? I am just saying the implausibility of him using telekinesis in this scene. Nothing I have said is about him NOT trying to kill his uncle.

1. If he's lifting the truck from the back of the bumper, why wouldn't they show him lifting it?

2. Him trying to kill his Uncle isn't speculation at all, neither is him testing his powers. He did it with Heat Vision, he did it with his Flight, he did it with his physical strength by testing to see if he can stop the blades, no different here.

"He's likely trying to make it look like a car accident"

He's not, no car crash in history, is going to make a frontal impact that totals the engine yet lies in the middle of a street on its side. The Police even mention that they had no idea how his car could have crashed like that.

Why is he trying to scare his uncle? He clearly doesn't care about scaring his Uncke for a particular reason

At this point this is going nowhere, and grace has started anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back