• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baoh vs Brightburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brightburn
BaohLaser.JPG

Finally, a good match for Ikuro (I really just like his design).

9-B Versions

Speed Equal

Baoh gets the laser cannon.

Fight starts in Cental Park at night, 5 meters apart.

Baoh : 7 (Geoff, Cambers, Jimboy, Jacky, Iap, Outlaw, Zark)

Brightbur : 4 (Schnee, Crop, Joyce, Savitar)

So Boah has: Electricity Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Regenerationn(Low-Mid), Enhanced Senses (Capable of sensing others through the use of "smell" via the piece on his head), and Fire Manipulation

vs Brandon: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Stealth Mastery, Heat Vision, Technological Manipulation (Can turn off and manipulate technology; causing a car to stop and be unable to start again, light bulbs to flicker and explode, radios and phones to be unable to call, etc), possibly Regenerationn (Low) and Telekinesis (Ripped off a freezer door without touching it)

Intresting choice in music. I like it! Anyway, right off the bat I can see BB's Stealth will not work thanks to Boah's enhanced senses. Also, by reading Baoh Melted Palm Phenomeno, Boah should have Corrosion Inducement. The BMPP will likely be effective against my edgy boi. Boah also should have Explosion Manipulation via Baoh Shooting Bees Stingers Phenomenon's violant combustion. Also Baoh Break Dark Thunder Phenomenon seems to become Energy Projection, but that is just me. I know nothing about Baoh. Brandon however has two things that would be helpful if he used them correctly. Lifting strength advantage, and flight. But right it is out of character for him to range spam. He is going to charge in, and try to pumble Baoh, may or maynot use Heat Vision. Also Ikuro Hashizawa feats are street level, so I don't see why he is wall. Anyway, Boah only has to use the BMPP to really mess up Brandon. Boah also has more options and has actual experiance fighting those with similar strength I am guessing. BB's telekinesis might be helpful but rn I am voting Boah.

Flying through cement pillars and breaking a body to bits while flying definitely seems more impressive then cracking skulls.

Brandon also loves abusing his TK and I don't see any way for Baoh to counter that.

Also Brandon has only used it on inorganic material. Not saying he wouldn't us it on Baoh, just that we haven't seen it. Plus, he is shown to prefer to go hand to hand, crushing enemies with physical blows. He never abuses his TK...like ever. And some people on this wiki say he doesn't even have it. That is how questionable and how infrequently he uses it.

No he didn't.

Brandon was nowhere to be seen in the shot. You even see her floating as she's slamming into the wall behind her.

Brandon was not in the shot, you see her float and hit the ceiling three times, then was tossed

Lemme try to find it

I rewinded to the part in the trailer but you only see her slam once and doesn't show the full scene, albeit Brandon isn't in that shot

If it's any consolation I rewatched that part in the trailer to get a good angle on what happened to her and then saw the scene in the movie knowing where to look

It's also worth noting that after the Sheriff got rent, Brandon travelled from the first floor to the second floor where his Mom was

Unless he travelled back down from the second and came back up

Because despite being fast, he doesn't always travel this speed, especially since he slowly flew up to where his room was.

Besides, we still see him move in bursts, but he doesn't do this.

Votes Counted, but people, please do make focused analysis before voting (you probably have already done that, but if you haven't, please do).

Schnee One said:
Flying through cement pillars and breaking a body to bits while flying definitely seems more impressive then cracking skulls.
Brandon also loves abusing his TK and I don't see any way for Baoh to counter that.
I'm honestly confused on how to approach his abilities with what you guys were arguing

but I geuss I'll retract my vote for that reason.

No seriously someone please explain why Brandon doesn't TK him walk up and heat vision him to death

Does he do that in character (not as in a morality standpoint, but has he considered using those abilities in the most efficent way possible)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back