• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baoh vs Brightburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, doesn't Brandon one-shot? Reducing someone to gibs and taking down a plane are both waaaaaay more impressive than anything Baoh has ever done from what I'm seeing.

Well, I specified 9-B versions to make sure it's kinda fair but I'm not sure. Listen, I'm in class so if people can figure this out for themselves without closing the thread, that'll be pretty nice.

1. 9-B not 9-C.

2. 9-B is absolutely huge. Brightburn most definitely seems to be in the higher end of the tier from what I'm seeing. This is like putting Freddy Fazbear against Saitama.

The Wright Way said:
Uh, doesn't Brandon one-shot? Reducing someone to gibs and taking down a plane are both waaaaaay more impressive than anything Baoh has ever done from what I'm seeing.
Without a calc, he is baseline sadly :/

That doesn't really change what he said.

If a feat is still significantly better then he still has the AP advantage calc or not

Without a calc, he is baseline sadly :/

Yeah, bullshit. If a feat is clearly stronger than the opponents, then we take the common sense route and say he's stronger.

That is what I thought the rule was, as it has been brought up other threads. Also @Wright, I am pretty sure @One already talked to me about going by that.

@Headless The rules are baseline without a calc but it doesn't mean both are the exact same strength if the feat is superior

It's like saying someone who nearly died doing a 200 megaton feat and a guy who did a 200 megaton feat passively are the exact same strength

I am just saying we don't know how much stronger. Again, that is why we need a calc eventually.

And that isn't what I was saying, I was going by what I thought was the rule. I am clearly mistaken so it doesn't matter.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Why are people voting Brandon again?
Has the calc been requested?

If not than that's likely why, as it actually seems that the quite outclasses my part Zero boi

@Ivory Is that the one of him scorching the earth in a drawing. Because at the very maximum, it's speculation of what his species could do as adults... probably.

Has the calc been requested?

If not than that's likely why, as it actually seems that the quite outclasses my part Zero boi

Atm, Baoh has more combat exp, various ways to get around BB's durability, etc. (btw someone should add the abilities I discussed above to Baoh)

CrackerVolley said:
@Ivory Is that the one of him scorching the earth in a drawing. Because at the very maximum, it's speculation of what his species could do as adults... probably.
Atm that would be fanfic

Schee has some pretty good points, I believe Brandon is either going to telekinetically ragdoll him like a maniac or try and go in and crush him with overwhelming strength. If he sees Boah taking at least some of his hits I feel like he's definietly going to resort to his heat vision, I'm probably gonna go with Brandon, I don't know if Boah has any counters to getting telekinetically ragdolled or melted to death by his heat vision.

+1 for BB.

Schnee One said:
No seriously someone please explain why Brandon doesn't TK him walk up and heat vision him to death
I mean, going for Heat Vision doesn't seem like something he'd do unless he's enraged. If anything he's probably going to try and beat him up with Telekinesis and maybe try and crush him with his overwhelming strength. He'd probably only resort to HV if Baoh was able to survive any of his physical blows, or Baoh found some way to piss him off.

Again, we don't know the extent of telekinesis and it's existence as one of his powers is questionable. And thing is Brandon tends to go in brawling. He will go in, do a bit of damage, and then get melted by Baoh. Brandon will not start with heat vision, and as Brandon will likely attack first, there is no doubt Baoh will go for a move that will kill BB as quick as possible, due to BB being stronger than Baoh. Plus, I doubt BB would take Boah seriously at first. Sure BB would rage fight, he is a bit arrogant.

The thing is, if Brandon even sees Baoh surviving at least a few of his hits that's when the heat vision is going to come out. Is it in character for Baoh to start with that? Last I check both of them know nothing about eachother.

Brightburn might not take him seriously, but that doesn't mean he isn't gonna blast in and try to turn him into paste across the ground as quickly as he can. He'll do it to basically anyone who stands up against him, that's how he is.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
The thing is, if Brandon even sees Baoh surviving at least a few of his hits that's when the heat vision is going to come out. Is it in character for Baoh to start with that? Last I check both of them know nothing about eachother.
Start with what? If you're mentioning the melting thing, yeah, he uses it first a lot of times

Like in these panels here, he uses Metling Palm first, without any ability before that.

https://********.org/chapter/170039/22

https://********.org/chapter/170039/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back