• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Banjo-Kazooie Discussion Thread

I hope it's Threeie, and I hope it takes place in the seven year time gap between tooie and nuts and bolts. I'd much rather not have a continuation from nuts and bolts, yet I think it'd be cheap to retcon it out completely.

HALLO EVERYBODHI

I don't care about Smash but I love me some Banjo Kazooie

Hi Mr Bambu!

I'm more excited for Banjo's potential next game than in smash, but still amazing that they did imo

Same here, an actually good Banjo game is long overdue.

I hope they bring his games back to the Switch (unlikely as that is) I never got to play them growing up and i'd Really like to.

That could actually happen, stranger things have been ported to the Switch (DOOM, Dark Souls) and Banjo was sort of an icon of a certain time of Nintendo games before it became utter shit

Yeah your right I thought it would be unlikely since it's a Microsoft IP but they seem super chill with giving Nintendo Banjo

If we got a sequel to Nuts&Bolts Gruntilda would steal L.O.G's powers somehow and Banjo & Kazooie would beat her anyway. (Likely via Jinjo Ex machina again, since Jinjonator is one of the most powerful beings in fiction.)

TheArsenal1212 said:
Yep hahahah
"Golly Kazooie, remember that goofy lord of games?"

"Yeah, that was an epic gamer moment"
Tbh i really wanted Gruntilda to steal L.O.G's powers because i don't really like him at all...

Anyway, i was wondering if we can add Banjo's other equipment like the shoes (Kazooie can run on water with turbo shoes btw) and the transformations. I know they need outside help to transform but i think some of them are worth mentioning like the Daddy T-Rex.

Also i think they should be likely higher with Dragon Kazooie since it requires a Legendary Mega-Glowbo to transform her.

Yeah but we still gotta wait and see how this goes, the good thing is that even if this doesn't get accepted somehow we still have Hag-1's earthquake that could be magnitude 5.

That's amazing, glad more people recognise how much of a hidden gem nuts and bolts was.

...what do you mean they were joking?

Tbh if Nuts & Bolts was some kind of spin off i wouldn't have a problem with that, i just feel like L.O.G's existence kinda takes away the feeling that their actions matter, so idk how they would use him in another game. Or Gruntilda takes away his powers via plot shenanigans or they should get rid of him entirely.

Back