• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bang VS Sebas

This is a close fight, with both combatants having advantages over the other. Bang undeniably has the advantage in skill and can protect himself with his Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, while Sebas has better senses, can transform to become far more powerful, can induce sleep or fear, and can heal. I think that Sebas has better chances thanks to his superior survivability and transformation.

He would definitely recognize Bang's Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist since it bears similarity to Brain Unglaus's Field technique, and would know to avoid it. Meanwhile, Sebas can heal himself and transform in order to possibly have an advantage in AP. Also, if Sebas is able to connect with Palm of the Puppeteer, that's an instant win.

Sebas would also know he was at a strength disadvantage due to Info Analysis, so he would prob be more careful, or use his transformation earlier

Bang takes this. He can amp severely through his own ability, abandonement, and a Garou that was less skilled than him could still deflect and move away attacks from Metal Bat, despite making it clear a single attack smacking him would mean his end, so one-shot worthy attacks are things he can deal with.

Sebas can amp too with ki abilities like Iron Skin, and his transformation lets him beat both Albedo and Cocytus at once, while he is normally only capable of beating Cocytus 1v1 while losing to Albedo 1v1.

I mean, the whole point of Albedo is that she is stupidly defense oriented, hence the DPS oriented Cocytus can beat her. Is not a one shot worthy amp (... I think, we don't know enough sadly. Goddamn Murayama) so Bang should be able to keep up using abandonement.

The aura stuff like fear manip and etc is more worrysome to me.

How strong is Bang's resolve? We know that Intimidation's level of effect is based on the user's determination rather than their strength, which was evidenced by Brain being paralyzed by it while Climb was able to dodge even though he was closer and lower-leveled than Brain. Sebas can also heal with his ki, which massively increases his staying power.

He never did, I was the one to say dragon form shouldn't be such a big boost that it gets into one shot, which means Bang should be able to keep up using abandonement.

He was completely fine and at peace with his death from a massive meteor since he didn't want to leave his dojo behind, even expectating Genos trying to stop it with fair calmness. He was also ready to risk his life to let Genos escape from Elder Centipide when they failed to kill it, fighting it with his brother.

Bang can deflect attacks, even those a lot stronger than him, without much issue. So that boosts his staying power as well by a big deal.

From that, I'm not sure how he would be affected by Intimidation. By the way, how does Bang's abandonement work? It doesn't seem to be on his profile.

It is in P&A but not listed anywhere else which is... odd to say the least, that should be fixed.

Through special breathing techniques, Bang lets all his subconscious limiters go, boosting his power, speed and agility very prominently.

And I guess it depends how you see it. Bang has no issue battling things he has no clue about (like Melgelzerard or however the hell his name is said, a shapeshifting massive alien that could seemingly regenerate no matter the attack) or risking his life to let someone like Genos escape the likes of Elder Centipide after his and his brother's second strongest attack only made it molt it's carapace and grow even stronger. Hardly much fazes him.

Bang is skilled, but Sebas isn't lacking. Quite literally the most skilled HTH combatant in all of Ainz Ooal Gown and The Nation of Darkness.

Now, Bang may have a skill advantage, but nothing to easily win on his own. Sebas will put up a fight. And unfortunately, that's where the ability differences appear.

I'm a bit doubtful of Intimidation working - While it did scare a renowned warrior across the land shitless, he isn't exactly known for courage, so I'd say Bang might be a little disoriented or freaked out at worse. Palm of The Puppeteer seems OOC in combat but could steal a quick win.

A late-game transformation into a dragon plus... Wait, what is OPM'a 7-B value? Fairly sure Sebas is 46 megatons or so, but the only city level OPM calc I can find is ~10 megatons.

All 7-B dragons(except Vaccine man and Beefcake) scale above Demon level Choze's feat by an unquantifiable amount.

Bang(base) can tank hits from mezalgard who is unquantifiably > 7-B( ~10 megatons)

Bang in abandonment can blitz and one-shot explode Transformed fuhrer ugly being unquantifiable>base fuhrer ugly who's a dragon level.

Keep in mind that Sebas can use his Ki to heal or to greatly increase his durability for a time with Iron Skin.

So, Bang upscales heavily from 10 Megatons, while the ice spell Sebas scales to is pretty casual, and that's without amps of his own, and without his dragon transformation.

Yeah, I'll give this to Sebas. They both have upscaling, and Bang may have stronger upscaling, but the base calc for Sebas more than 4.5x bigger. Martial arts and amps leave them on similar ground, but if Sebas turns into a damn dragon, it'll swing into his favor dramatically.

Personally, I don't see it swinging heavily in favor. For one, I have no knowledge of his dragon amp applying to speed as well, while abandonement does for Bang.

For two, Garou when he first appears is still not as skilled as Bang, but he was already veering strikes that could one shot him off course without much issue.

For three, the feat isn't really casual. Is non combative, but Creation is still a Super Tier spell above normal spells.

Back