• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bang VS Sebas

I mean, if it mostly relies on willpower to overcome, Bang isn't gonna be affected much.

And I don't believe Sebas' uses sleep stuff in battles.

It doesn't RELY on willpower.

Climb could avoid dying from fear because he had a very strong connection and loyalty (to Renner) to hold onto

Brain isn't an weak willed person and he still would have died in climbs stead.

it's not that it depends directly on the will of the opponent it's just that if you have an extremely strong resolve like Climb who had his loyalty and his indebtetness to Renner you can overcome it

Well yes, that is willpower. It is just born of his devoton to Renner. The willpower to face Sebas despite the fear.

That just means he has a weaker will than Climb even if he isn't weak willed.

lmao why is everyone voting Bang FRA ?

Sebas literally only has to touch his forehead. is OPM really THAT hype lol ?

I also don't get why the fear wouldn't work... if I remember correctly Bang doesn't have some lover on another country that he promised with all his heart he will return to or something like that

yeah and no resistance still means no resistance.

if he hasn't shown to be able to resist an actual fear inducing ability that can kill then he doesn't resist it just because Climb survived through the power of love or what not

OPM is not that hype, but this is mainly an upfront battle.

Again, does Sebas in anyway use sleep stuff for battle? Which he still needs to land in the first place, pretty awkward to accomplish when Bang's fighting style is all about deflecting attacks away.

All Climb had was willpower, there's literally no reason people need to have the exact same circumstances as him to have willpower.

If the ability is subject to getting resisted by strong enough willpower. So does willpower help with it or not? Which is it?

even with his willpower, Climb could barely move his head just enough so that Sebas didn't hit him

why does Bang suddenly have full freedom of movement?

the anime and manga has Climb barely moving his head and dodging, and while the LN is a little more vague (because of course it is, but then again saying the exact length Climb moved would be a bit much), Sebas's fist is described as roaring past his face, even taking off a couple hairs iirc

Well Ive just returned and it seems only right I add to this and torture lance a bit

This is tough for me to judge, bang is scaled off a pretty low feat and should have a good chunk more ap saying that we know next to nothing about sebas abilities outside a casual scenario. Both have a pretty massive blank space on their character profiles as their prespective series havent filled us in....Still for the moment leaning on sebas.

Sebas scales above 46.5 MT, right? And has a stronger form?

Bang will only scale up to baseline now even with abandonment. So it's basically an AP stomp now.

Back