• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bane upgrade.

Bane has two keys, base and venom amp. His base key is 0.21 tons via batman scaling. His venom key is described as being 10 time stronger then base. 0.21 x 10 = 2.1 tons, or large building level.

Is there a scan where it says that Bane grows 10x stronger?

Okay. Thanks. It is here then: https://i.imgur.com/VP2Uva2.jpg

We need some more input first. You should ask the members that I mentioned earlier.

Lifting and striking strength tend to recurrently work synonymously in superhero comicbooks.

The scan doesn't mention the term "lifting", just "strength". So it works for his stats as a whole.

Ah ok

I'd still rather wait until the forum move is concluded for more in depth discussion

Man the CRTs are piling up

Anyway, Hellbeast is right. We should wait for the forum move before we go in to shotgun everyone back to 8-C in base. Not that I have a problem with it.

There are too many CRTs now, yes. If what is suggested would only upgrade Bane himself in a straightforward manner, this can probably be done though.

For now, the multiplier thingy is okay to apply. It's explicitly stated and consistent with Bane breaking the Bat in half.

Also if there are any scans of Batman hurting the Flash while the latter is in base, that could also work as a supporting feat since Flash in base is... 8-C via scaling to Grodd.

Okay. Do any other characters scale from this?

KLOL506 said:
Also if there are any scans of Batman hurting the Flash while the latter is in base, that could also work as a supporting feat since Flash in base is... 8-C via scaling to Grodd.
Honestly, Grodd should be 4-B. He can consistently take super speed punches from flash and harm him while running.

Stop derailing please. Let's get this done.

Da Lunge Fish said:
KLOL506 said:
Honestly, Grodd should be 4-B. He can consistently take super speed punches from flash and harm him while running.
Kinda derailing but I don't remember Grodd withstanding an actual IMP from Flash. Rebirth might be a different story since you don't need IMP to be 4-B there anymore, but not for Post-Crisis.

@KLOL506

Thank you for helping out.

Is somebody willing to remove the matchup results with Bane from other character pages?

Have they matched a Venom-injected Bane in terms of raw power?

Okay. Then he should have his statistics adjusted as well.

Back