• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I found the post I was looking for.
b0c20335f45d823d80da3f577cfe96e92fd712b3.gif

Everyone, I am very happy to announce that I have finally fully revised Ichigo's intelligence section, as well as added new abilities and fixed his accelerated development. This was my hardest worked on CRT since I have joined this site, and the very reason I was here in the first place. From now on, I will be a little less active, but I'm gonna still work on getting the captains done in batch revisions now that I know how to do so, and hopefully I can move onto the Espada, Ginjo and Tsukishima, and the Sterns. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out on this, intelligence on this site has gone under appreciated for too long and Ichigo's was no exception, in fact it was a significant case.

Back