• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

URYU???

Uh Kubo...wtf are you smoking bro?
Kubo said he was special.
You need a zanpakuto spirit though. Do Quincies have them? Shinigami have them innately, as seen with Toshiro, who encountered his spirit before obtaining an asauchi.
There's the obvious part, but also:

Yhwach: Son of the Soul King.

Soul King: Part Shinigami.

Schrift: Yhwach powers.

Think about it

Anyways, guys for who ever is interested in some isekai OP protagonist---

znOTz7M.png

link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14395739/1/Fate-s-Gambit-The-Overpowered-Isekai-Hero

No? Hyorinmaru was calling out to Hitsugaya before he even picked up an asauchi.
Well, the only possible assumption here is that all users imprint that "Spirit" inside of them into the blade? Like, Hitsugay's Hyorinmaru because Kubo explained with Kenpachi that you can gained a empty zanpakutou or even rewrite one with your own spirit from a shinigami that was killed and sword stolen.

Well, the only possible assumption here is that all users imprint that "Spirit" inside of them into the blade?
Yeah, that's my point. Shinigami have a zanpakuto spirit inside them from the beginning. I don't think that the asauchi creates that spirit, but rather makes it easier to channel (or something of that sort). But that spirit is something that is not present in Quincies. So how in the world is Uryu supposed to become a Shinigami though training only?

Yeah, that's my point. Shinigami have a zanpakuto spirit inside them from the beginning. I don't think that the asauchi creates that spirit, but rather makes it easier to channel (or something of that sort). But that spirit is something that is not present in Quincies. So how in the world is Uryu supposed to become a Shinigami though training only?
like Ichigo!? have a Yhwach zanpakutou!? or no, because shinigami isn't a race but a tittle earned in soul society and all you need is to manipulate reiryoku in the seireitei to get recruited or join the academy, so I guess everyone has one and will manifest over time with training? Remember Hitsugaya was set to be a gifted child right?

because shinigami isn't a race
How is it not a race? Shinigami have a two organs that are not present in regular humans- Saketsu and Hakusui - and have vents on their hands from where reiatsu is released. Quincies do not have them afaik. Shinigami refers to both the race and occupation.
have a Yhwach zanpakutou
Honestly a possibility. Still not a fan of this. Kinda cheapens the idea of Hybrids if anyone can just become one with training.

I think it is mentionned in CFYOW that shinigamis (or at least some of them) in the past didn't even need a zanpakuto to use their abilities. Zanpakuto seem only like a crutch for the modern (perhaps weaker) shinigami to use their power.

An asauchi seem to merely be a blank slate for you to pour your soul inside, no matter the race. A fullbring or quincy zanpakuto may be completely different from a shinigami one and not follow the same rules, just like an arrancar zanpakuto is also different.

It is also important to note that even Kubo isn't entirely sure of what would happen. He simply said " i think they could".

Honestly a possibility. Still not a fan of this. Kinda cheapens the idea of Hybrids if anyone can just become one with training.
Arrancars are hybrids, there is a LOT of them and hollows can become one without any training, like Ulquiorra who accidentally became one.

I don't see how 3 more characthers having the possibilities of becoming hybrids "cheapens" the concept.

1. 44.35 Petatons
  2. 443.5 Petatons
  3. 2.2175 Exatons
  4. 1.3305 Exatons
  5. 6.6525 Exatons
Can rob work against bg9

He can harm characters like reshiram who did this thing that equals 216.31 petatons

1. 44.35 Petatons
  2. 443.5 Petatons
  3. 2.2175 Exatons
  4. 1.3305 Exatons
  5. 6.6525 Exatons
Not Ichigo's

Also, Toshiro was mentioned above.
i made

Chad matchup and

BG9

Matchup

Back