• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

0205-004.png

Note: Yhwach called Orihime a "woman" in this chapter.

well, he comes from the old German times were 14-16 was the norm... lol—roughly the early modern period (15th to 19th centuries)

Yhwach is a Pedo or Orihime is 18 in this chapter?

0674-004.png

what are you even blabbering about
who calls 16-17 year olds woman? Is not proper English. The correct term is "Girl" in this case.

If the term "woman" is used in a respectful and neutral way, it might be seen as recognizing her approaching adulthood. However, if it's used in a way that feels patronizing, overly familiar, or suggestive, it could be perceived as creepy or inappropriate.

"Patronizing" refers to an attitude or behavior where someone talks down to another person, t
reating them as if they are less intelligent, less capable, or less experienced. It often involves giving advice or opinions in a condescending way, as if the person being spoken to needs to be guided or taught because they are somehow inferior.

Yhwach is being creepy by down talking Ichigo and Orihime. Is creepy. Pedo-Yhwach.

Kishimoto: "I'm gonna remove "Yhwach" from those Bleach fans mouths, saying he solos my verse. Ha!"

0013-021.png
0013-022.png
0013-028.png

Shiba Ootsutsuki is basically Soul King Yhwach on crack. Prescience (infinity futures sight)+ Omipotence(changing events in reality) = Almighty already.

Last edited:
Kishimoto: "I'm gonna remove "Yhwach" from those Bleach fans mouths, saying he solos my verse. Ha!"

0013-021.png
0013-022.png
0013-028.png

Shiba Ootsutsuki is basically Soul King Yhwach on crack. Prescience (infinity futures sight)+ Omipotence(changing events in reality) = Almighty already.
Idk if it’s me, but considering how famous is bleach with Shonen, this seems straight up inspired, even the wording is very similar.

You got the Klub Outside statement itself.
Nah but got one from MShadows
Q: Does Aizen decide the Espada replacements? Or is it similar to the title of Kenpachi, in which the victor replaces the previous one and Aizen simply assigns them a number?
Kubo: Both scenarios are applicable.

Q: Do the standards for appointing seated officers in the Gotei 13 differ from squad to squad? Considering their distinctive characteristics, I assume seated officers appointed for the 4th and 12th divisions are also accounted for their healing and research capabilities respectively on top of their combat skills.
Kubo: Generally, the upper ranking seats are appointed by the captain. So rather than the standards differing from squad to squad, they differ from captain to captain.

Actually could be a massive bump for Shunsui depending on what happens with Barragan scaling in CFYOW. Could get sumn like CFYOW Grimmjow < Espada Barragan Respira < Starrk ~ Shunsui
tbh if you get Shunsui FKT ~< Shunsui TYBWA/CFYOW by Kubo magazine statement

Then it make sense Starkk is above CFYOW grimmjow

But I don’t think the Vizarrs should scale fully at that point in the 2vs1, idk I always find weird so many people were against starkk when he was actually depressed (although starrk claimed he could kill both of them before shunsui stabbed him)
Probably some solutions in the scaling chain need to be found

Mask Love and Mask Rose are just blatantly stated to > Res Stark's normal Ceros. But don't worry, it'll just be the case that Stark's Lobos > Respira (his exploding wolves and wolf swords)

Reminded me of the time Black Clover introduced Tengentsu and some Naruto fans called Tabaka for stealing.

Now the Almighty and Yhwach seems to influence Prescience and Shibai but we are all chill.
The power to see all possible future and rewrite reality is not a new thing to Fiction. Prescience is the ability to see all possible future. Omnipotence is the ability to rewrite reality. Two different abilities.

Back