• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Sosuke Aizen: Reiatsu

Ichigo Kurosaki: Latent Potential

Kenpachi Zaraki: Power
This has always been funny to me because it's basically saying:
1. Power
2. Power
3. Latent power

I guess if you go more in-depth, you could say they're talking about a restrained Aizen, and what he could do with his Reiatsu, but still.

I think we always leave reio palace out of soul society. So it's fair
actually under the current scaling, we use Reio palace as being a part of Soul Society

Prep time Aizen>
No

EZ580iPWkAMSWp7.png

Speaking of intelligence, what would Askin rank as? That one I have no idea, like, actually no clue. I feel like he could be a Genius or at the very least Gifted, but his Schrift and general intelligence is hard to pin down.

Speaking of intelligence, what would Askin rank as? That one I have no idea, like, actually no clue. I feel like he could be a Genius or at the very least Gifted, but his Schrift and general intelligence is hard to pin down.
Supergenius cause he is one of the only self aware Bleach characters

I think, he's shouldn't lower than many characters in the verse
He should definitely be higher than a good chunk of it too. The question is: where? He's gotta be at least Gifted for certain, but the question is: is he the Szayelaporro of the Quincies, or rather, should his rank match this.

Yhwach: Damn, that's crazy
Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for enormously diverse purposes.

Other ways to qualify through non-technological means are to be able to process and understand literally infinite amounts of information

possibly Genius? idk bruhh
I think "Gifted" or "Genius" would be great for him since he can figure out Sayafushi's movement and deduce Kisuke Urahara's Bankai limit

He should definitely be higher than a good chunk of it too. The question is: where? He's gotta be at least Gifted for certain, but the question is: is he the Szayelaporro of the Quincies, or rather, should his rank match this.
He couldn't match Szayelaporro in terms of intelligence imo

guys i need votes

should i make Yhwach vs Zeref??

Back