• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Stop being a whiny baby because people disagree with you. No, of course you can’t fvcking report them cuz you disagree with their argument. Grow up.
Lmfao. Disagreeing is not the issue here. Repeatedly being unreasonable is one of the violations of rules

I am chill 😭 whining and complaining that you can’t report someone for disagreeing with you in a CRT is just the pinnacle of childishness, and I’m going to let him know that. If people could report others for making arguments that they find “unreasonable” every member on this site would be banned lmao. Like let’s use our heads here and act like adults, not every person alive shares the same viewpoints as you.

Adam, if you're opponents are stonewalling you, you aren't making a case for proving them wrong with behavior like this. Personally, I don't gaf about the thread because I forgot about it a long time ago.
If you think ichibei's zankpakuto not having reatsu doesn’t imply anything, having some form of reio essence involved in the resistance I have nothing to prove. I don’t feel like it.

Same applies to stupid takes like hisagi's bankai > ichibei's bankai

Adam, if you're opponents are stonewalling you, you aren't making a case for proving them wrong with behavior like this. Personally, I don't gaf about the thread because I forgot about it a long time ago.
If you think ichibei's zankpakuto not having reatsu doesn’t imply anything, having some form of reio essence involved in the resistance I have nothing to prove. I don’t feel like it.

Same applies to stupid takes like hisagi's bankai > ichibei's bankai

I got a topic for ya'll:

Lets say that Ichigo gets some type of controlled FH form, and is off fighting base Aizen elsewhere, leaving Gin and Tosen to fight the Gotei 13 in the Karakura town war. Could the Gotei 13 (- Yamamoto and Unohana, since he'd already be out and Unohana is a cheat IG. Also no Bleach Sannin members because they'd be cheat picks) beat Gin and Tosen? Discuss.

I got a topic for ya'll:

Lets say that Ichigo gets some type of controlled FH form, and is off fighting base Aizen elsewhere, leaving Gin and Tosen to fight the Gotei 13 in the Karakura town war. Could the Gotei 13 (- Yamamoto and Unohana, since he'd already be out and Unohana is a cheat IG. Also no Bleach Sannin members because they'd be cheat picks) beat Gin and Tosen? Discuss.
Question,will Gin be watching Tosen's back to ensure his Canon fate does not happen?
Cause otherwise Gin might get dogpiled (by a large amount of people most of which are weaker than him so they don't really matter).
Shinji would be their best answer in terms of actually fighting him head but Buto Renjin should take him down unless he actually uses his Mask.
I guess Shikai Shunsui might not go down instantly unless he gets slammed with Buto Renjin????

I got a topic for ya'll:

Been so long since I read that arc. Who's the full cast fighting them?

I got a topic for ya'll:

Can Mimihagi be used for combat purposes? If so, Ukitake might slam.

I'd personally say that if Shunsui doesn't use his bankai, they lose. Not to like overrate Shunsui's abilities or whatever, but I do think that if he pulls it off in time, it's like a domain expansion basically, and they don't have the stats to power through it.

What of Kenpachi?
Stuck fighting the strongest Espada in Hueco mundo with Byakuya.
I actually a combination of Hollow Mask Shinji/Bankai Komamura might be able to take down hollow mask Tosen(and if he goes into Res he might beat them but would get sneaked by Hisagi anyway.)
Gin probably Buto Renjin Komamura from a safe distance and then deal with Shinji but Shunsui should be able to just Bankai him.
Everyone else is just cannon fodder/distractions that help the win conditions get the chance to strike.
The FKT Gotei/Vizards should win but they would probably take heavy losses.
I do agree that Shunsui's Bankai is kinda needed,since while they do have the resources to take down 1 of them,without Shunsui's Bankai they can't deal with the remaining one.

Back