• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

If Aizen had evolved after Mugetsu and defeated Ichibei...

GMy5feqXoAAY0cV

Ganju's powers explained

Q303.

What kind of technique is Ganju’s “Seppa”? Considering the fact that it can directly interfere with matter and the fact that Ganju trained with Ginjō’s group in the final arc, I anticipate that this is perhaps a technique closer to Fullbring.

A303.

He is using a technique passed down within the Shiba clan to unbind the union of Reishi particles thereby dividing the matter into pieces.

This kind of reminded me of the twin fishes in the Hell Arc chapter

Q315.

It’s something that I just thought of right now, but is it possible that the Zanpakutō belonging to the early 13th Division were modeled after Pisces and its ruling planet Neptune? Captain Ukitake’s Sōgyo no Kotowari may allude to the constellation of Pisces. It is a constellation in which the tails of two fish are tied together with a string (or ribbon), and Sōgyo no Kotowari also has the hilt of two swords linked together with a cord.

On the other hand, Kaien’s Nejibana is a three-pronged spear. It is a symbol of Neptune (Poseidon in Greek), the god of the sea who rules over the planet Neptune.

I have a fair amount of confidence in this theory as there is too much overlap, but what do you think? Also, please let us know if there are any source materials or inspirations which formed the image of Captains and Vice-Captains (any others are fine too).

A315.

“Twin fish” is used to represent letters in Chinese literature, from there I kind of imagined it as “exchanging of letters” → “circulation of energy”. About Kaien’s sword, I suppose that comes from the mental image of combining the whirlpool of the Shiba clan and water from the twin fish. ×[2]

a1293103f7ab4b227f6aed46132de67f6b12ece3.jpg

Y’all think monster Aizen and dangai/mugetsu ichigo are above eos Aizen and true shikai(not Bankai). I think there’s a case for this.
EOS Aizen (unsealed)>= EOS Aizen (sealed)>= Monster Aizen (only reason there is a difference is that he likely can't evolve when sealed and also his reiatsu's range is limited, aside from that, hands free KS is really handy)

TS + HOS>Dangai Ichigo>=TS Ichigo (Dangai Ichigo is stronger, but TS is faster)

You can interpret Dangai > TS Ichigo. You’d have sumn like this: WSK = 4th Fusion Aizen < 5th Fusion Aizen < Ultrafragor (12x) < Dangai Ichigo, and WSK < TS Ichigo. Here you’d have Dangai unquantifiably above 12x the WSK, while TS Ichigo is just unquantifiably above the WSK. You’d have to goon around a little bit with Zangetsu’s statement of about Ichigo’s powers prior to TS being a fragment, aka the TS > everything before argument. But I don’t think it’s crazy to have Dangai Ichigo above TS Ichigo. TYBW Aizen tho is just blatantly stronger than 5th Fusion Aizen, via scaling to SK Yhwach.

At this point we should just institute a rule against this. We have debated that topic so many times and every single time it ends up with the same result, Yhwach can use the Schrifts he has absorbed. Nothing new has been argued for the past years. It's the same arguments regurgitated over and over again.
Was thinking about that as well

Because the OP asked for it lmao, and you seemingly instantly agreed as well
Because I have my own opinion on the Yhwach situation which I stated, but I agreed with closing the thread.

And if I the OP didn't present a good enough argument in the thread, I would have disagreed with it despite my own opinion on the matter.

Just because I think the profile would be better a certain way doesn't mean I'm going to try and force the topic through.

Man, there's nothing new literally everything presented or mentioned in the thread has been discussed multiple times before.
That's literally the whole reason why rules exist.

I know you were always in disagreement in every thread that included schrift abilities

Also don't see what's there to agree about when OP requested for the thread to be closed

I mean what will it really significantly change? We have never had a match were Yhwach was granted use of all his Schrifts because typically The Almighty stomps most of his matchups or he gets stomped regardless of if he gets all Schrifts or not.

Back