• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

She's a soul, she literally doesn't, what limitations do we have now?
bf9688ee3b2e0c5884718f81adcd1be7.jpg

Kubo could had done so much with Ganju and his sand powers. Sands of time? Or powers similar to Geras from Mortal Kombat? So much potential for a noble blood with unique abilities without a zanpakutou.

Do you guys think Kubo will add that Soifon and Omaeda hentai scene cut from the manga? Like they went to the royal palace and then dissapeared from the manga never to be seen again. What were they doing?

Last edited:
Do you guys think Kubo will add that Soifon and Omaeda hentai scene cut from the manga? Like they went to the royal palace and then dissapeared from the manga never to be seen again. What were they doing?
"Look, there he is! There he is! Get him outta here! Get him the hell outta here! Throw him out in the cold, don't bring him- don't give him his jacket!"

Some characters are meant for comedic relief
No, Ganju isn't a pure comedy character. He's an Usopp. He's funny and gets beaten up, but he's still useful, and has the potential for some quality powers.
Dot Barrett from mashle hyped himself up as a rival to Mash even though he had the most basic magic power and was the weakest of the trio for a majority of the series
Yeah, I guess everyone has a Kiba.

No, Ganju isn't a pure comedy character. He's an Usopp. He's funny and gets beaten up, but he's still useful, and has the potential for some quality powers.

Yeah, I guess everyone has a Kiba.
Comedic relief doesn’t mean useless, he can be useful/important and still comedic relief like ussop

Kubo could had done so much with Ganju and his sand powers. Sands of time? Or powers similar to Geras from Mortal Kombat? So much potential for a noble blood with unique abilities without a zanpakutou.

bro why'd you put these two messages together.

i liked this post because i lowkey agree with ur first statement, but i immediately removed my like as soon as i read the second one, ****'s wrong wit you, bruh?

Well, the list of characters that are likely gonna be 4-A are:

1. Uryu (I'm expecting this to happen since he is "special" according to Kubo and also the fact we see him fighting Senjumaru in her own Bankai. That, and also since him and Ichigo's fight is likely to be extended in which he already blocked his True Shikai in the manga)

2. Jugram (if this 4-A Uryu ends up still fighting Jugram, he would scale to him, which with him being the grandmaster of the Quincies would make sense because he should be vastly superior to them.)

3. Lille (because of the draft, although likely to be an outlier)

4. Pernida (already a part of the Soul King)

5. Gerard (see also Pernida)

And all characters who fought them (given there is an explanation as to why the hell these 6-A to 5-C captains just became 4-A, except maybe Kenpachi if Narita is within 3 miles of the draft room, then we know he just can for some reason. Otherwise, outliers.)

Last edited:
Gerard also because he has the heart of the Soul King, although, that would buff a lot of characters. 4-A Byakuya would be hella funny though

Well, the list of characters that are likely gonna be 4-A are:

1. Uryu (I'm expecting this to happen since he is "special" according to Kubo and also the fact we see him fighting Senjumaru in her own Bankai. That, and also since him and Ichigo's fight is likely to be extended in which he already blocked his True Shikai in the manga)

2. Jugram (if this 4-A Uryu ends up still fighting Jugram, he would scale to him, which with him being the grandmaster of the Quincies would make sense because he should be vastly superior to them.)

3. Lille (because of the draft, although likely to be an outlier)

4. Pernida (already a part of the Soul King)

And all characters who fought them (given there is an explanation as to why the hell these 6-A to 5-C captains just became 4-A, except maybe Kenpachi if Narita is within 3 miles of the draft room, then we know he just can for some reason. Otherwise, outliers.)
Kenpachi?

Back