• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I'm not reio. One can have an opinion about a rather dumb report without simping.

Plus, girls like Giselle are better than any regular woman imo (no hate to regular women).
At the end of the day, Arc is my dad, Raven is my mom (they divorced), and the rest are my half-siblings. Only Giselle fans are my full siblings. (Totally normal comment, not cringe at all.)
Nah go outside and inject that grass and sunshine into your veins cause you need it badly.

GI92mKuWoAEcNJE

No hate, but how can you all talk trash about Gigi and then say Candice is your favorite?
Because Candice is peak. As well written as characters with complex motivations are, I do like when there's occasionally a villain/antagonist without one lol

Yhwach doesn't like Ichigo getting in the way of his plans to merge the living world and Soul Society and trying to do away with death. Candice doesn't like Ichigo because he messed up her hair. They are not the same.

Candice > Bambietta > Giselle > Liltotto >>> Meninas is my ranking. I don’t necessarily dislike Meninas, she’s just the most mid of the five.
This list for me, except Meninas > Liltotto > Giselle. As previously stated, Giselle has a punchable face to me.

your favorite quincy?
Liltotto (Manga)
(My personal favorite, no reason)

As Nödt (Anime)
(I've watched many anime so far, but the only anime character that really managed to give me chills was As Nödt, so it has a special place. Those who listened to As Nödt's first call to Rukia with a good headphone will understand me, that voice coming from behind your left shoulder was really cold. For a moment, it felt like I was watching a horror movie or playing Resident Evil 7)

Last edited:
Liltotto (Manga)
(My personal favorite, no reason)

As Nödt (Anime)
(I've watched many anime so far, but the only anime character that really managed to give me chills was As Nödt, so it has a special place. Those who listened to As Nödt's first call to Rukia with a good headphone will understand me, that voice coming from behind your left shoulder was really cold. For a moment, it felt like I was watching a horror movie or playing Resident Evil 7)
Äs Nödt has downright fantastic presense ngl,and i feel like Kubo did really good work in almost all his Panels,while his voice actor complety killed it.
He's my number 2 behind Askin while like 4/5 others fight for third place.

At the end of the day, Arc is my dad, Raven is my mom (they divorced), and the rest are my half-siblings. Only Giselle fans are my full siblings. (Totally normal comment, not cringe at all.)
I'm not reio. One can have an opinion about a rather dumb report without simping.
I feel like people who talk like this need to take a mandatory 30 day break, so they can go outside and speak to real people. This is the most terminally and lethally online shit I've ever seen, even if it's meant as jokes.

Back