• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Best Quincies are: Yhwach, uryu obvious choice.

Askin
jugram
Gerard
Candice
Pernida had very short appearance but that short appearance was interesting enough.

Klub Outside:
Because Ichigo's character Morita-san was in Kuwait, this was the first dubbing we had done in a month!
”The most notable episode of this week's dubbing was when the voice actor of Ganju messed up his lines, stuttering and swallowing them to the point that Yukio's voice actor said in response to Ganju's voice actor's blunder, "Huh?
"When Shuhei's voice actor asked, "Is that Shuhei at the edge of the screen? What is he doing here? He's under attack, isn't he? Should I add more texts?" To be told, “This is a secondary character.
”Note~The secondary character here is in the context that he may be a nameless Shinigami soldier for a specific scene and nothing more.

Bleach tybw episode 32- The Holy Newborn/ ch626

Last edited:
Episode 27-32 could potentially only cover 16 chapters, they finished dubbing 6 episodes as far as we know.
Episode 32 title is the same as manga chapter 626

I don't want them to expand on the fights that much. I want the focus to be on other characters that didn't had their moment in the manga. Nel and Grimmjow rescuing Hallibel maybe fighting some Yhwach statues or Askin. Chad and Ganju vs the statues and give the statues a good amount of feats to show how far these characters have come. Give the fullbringers something to do and show them fighting random Quincy at least or something. Ginjo and Tsukishima at least. I think Kubo may expand on the Shunsui backstory a bit more. It could take half an episode or a full one. Give me more Yhwach action!

I don't want them to expand on the fights that much. I want the focus to be on other characters that didn't had their moment in the manga. Nel and Grimmjow rescuing Hallibel maybe fighting some Yhwach statues or Askin. Chad and Ganju vs the statues and give the statues a good amount of feats to show how far these characters have come. Give the fullbringers something to do and show them fighting random Quincy at least or something. Ginjo and Tsukishima at least. I think Kubo may expand on the Shunsui backstory a bit more. It could take half an episode or a full one. Give me more Yhwach action!
this literally means expanding on the fights brah

I hope they animate the scene when Ginjo uses a Getsuga Tenshou to one-shot Yhwach, but then makes Hanataro heal Yhwach because he cannot win the war for the main character. Its going to break the internet (Peak).

We are probably going to have a long Bazz-B and Jugram flashback and the end when Yhwach mentions the invasion to the Soul Society forming the Wanderich would be just before Ichibei comes to take his Almighty away. Leading into Yhwach going agaisnt Yamamoto in the first war. I wonder if Kubo will show the whole war and the old captains abilities.

“Drawing things that won’t be out for a few years” 😔
Read again:

"I keep coming up with designs that won't be released for a few years, but when I start working on them, before I know it, I'm drawing something that wasn't even asked of me..."

"We had a work meeting about what needs to be done next year. At first I wrote "this and that" normally, but since it wasn't announced at all, I hastily edited it."

"In a year and a half. You don’t need fancy leakers for this,
although the information has been available for a long time. Just wait!"

Nutshell translation: "Stop asking! The information about the Hell Arc has been available since the special one-shot chapter! My next work will be published in a year and a half, there I told you, you don't need to be relaying on fancy leakers for this information."

9ef54603884545b637d9d9f098324f93.jpg

https://twitter.com/ArtalllZ/status/1770505360735965448

I like how you bolded the “few years” part that I was referencing.
Keyword: "designs" that won't be released for years! It could be sketches for characters, or scenarios, ideas that won't be at the beginnig of the Hell Arc and will be for the middle or third-endgame part of the arc. I like how you ignore the rest of his comment. You act like you're smart but mostly jump the gun way too quick. Ignorance is bliss.

It's a good thing he's planning shit though, if he's actually working. He's pretty wealthy so who knows
Yeah. If we keep asking then it will come through and we won’t have the Hell arc until the anime finishes and Kubo will probably just do like a one time volume release of it but expand upon it in the anime.

Back