• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

In the year 2024, in your opinion, will there be a better villain than Yhwach among all the anime that will be released?

1210965393502634044.png
Careful not to choke there

What are you talking about 😭
Dragons are killed in Japan no questions asked. That's the reason we don't see them in Bleach. Captain and lieutenants are rarely sent to the world of the living, so its a normal shinigami's job to kill this giant dragon. Mountain level fodders in Bleach.

0000-025.png

Years ago people said Yhwach's personality changing in the manga was because the manga was rush. Yes. That could had been part true from a certain point of view. I still believe to this day, that Eldritch Yhwach's personality was an amalgomation of the memories and personalities of all the souls he absorbed by the end of the series. Making the character less competent, intelligent, and with a flaw. At one point in the final fight against Ichigo, Yhwach directly tells him the same thing Quilge told Ichigo.

Why was this applied to the profile? Based on the nonsensical acausal argument they used, wouldn't it be a stomp according to them? Plus, Yhwach now has Acasuality type 4 too. Shouldn't we remake this?

They’re obviously referring to the Hollows that exist in Japan you numbnut.
It seems there may be some confusion here. "Burn the Witch" introduces dragons as distinct entities from Hollows in the "Bleach" universe, with separate origins and characteristics, so they're not likely the same beings being referenced in this context. I do give you a clap for your effort.

Dragons are killed in Japan no questions asked. That's the reason we don't see them in Bleach. Captain and lieutenants are rarely sent to the world of the living, so its a normal shinigami's job to kill this giant dragon. Mountain level fodders in Bleach.

0000-025.png
I've reread this part twice now, and I still don't see where it mentions dragons. Even if they killed the dragons, it doesn't necessarily mean they're mountain-level. There are only seven strongest dragons introduced in the series.
kRf1K9x-0004-012.png

kRf1K9x-0004-013.png

Best feat of these marchens is this
kRf1K9x-0004-015.png

I don't see where this mountain level came from.

I've reread this part twice now, and I still don't see where it mentions dragons. Even if they killed the dragons, it doesn't necessarily mean they're mountain-level. There are only seven strongest dragons introduced in the series.
kRf1K9x-0004-012.png

kRf1K9x-0004-013.png

Best feat of these marchens is this
kRf1K9x-0004-015.png

I don't see where this mountain level came from.
That type of dragon is bigger than those mountains. Every dragon in Burn the Witch is not unique unlike Hollows. There are different types of dragons. And there are no mention of Hollows in Burn the Witch. The page there reffering to them as "they" in the conversation is talking about the dragons they are collecting the "grapes" from.

I don't know about bleach. However, many people say that because Yhwach moves the garganata,
Yhwach was destroying garganta which would end up merging the realms. No separator between worlds , so they collide.
he gains infinite speed. How true is this?
Garganta has multiple space times (with infnity 3D space) as a finite subset inside it. Just passing infinite 3D space guarantees infinite speed. I don't think passing higher D space (hyperdimension like dangai, garganta)) can/should be used to calc speed or should be treated in different way. It's more like immeasurable, best is this should be treated as range.

Yhwach should have limited immeasurable attack speed via almighty

Yhwach should have limited immeasurable attack speed via almighty
It seems logical.

Also, given that Yhwach can also attack the past with The Almighty's immeasurable attack speed, it is obvious that Tsukishima's Book of the End is working on a different secondary temporal axis and yes, Yhwach, he must reach Tier 1 by destroying Garganta, which is have a secondary temporal axis. (!)

It seems logical.

Also, given that Yhwach can also attack the past with The Almighty's immeasurable attack speed,
when did yhwach attack past? he can attack through future even nonlinear future
it is obvious that Tsukishima's Book of the End is working on a different secondary temporal axis
tsukishima has past manipulation in his profile, there's clear statement about him inserting time itself which results in messing casuality. I think this was treated as info hax previously but how it's just past manipulation now I don't know
and yes, Yhwach, he must reach Tier 1 by destroying Garganta, which is have a secondary temporal axis. (!)
BASED

Anybody that shares yhwach's soul be it contact, lineage, or by scattering his soul whatever way - when they die piece of yhwach's soul absorbs all the info from that identity and returns. This is listed as Soul and Power Absorption, Limited Death Manipulation, Limited Life Manipulation, Healing, Power Bestowal, Empathic Manipulation, Statistics Amplification and Self-Soul Manipulation.

But this
is clearly more than what has been listed and needs a revise ,though I don't have clear idea what can be added

Why was this applied to the profile? Based on the nonsensical acausal argument they used, wouldn't it be a stomp according to them? Plus, Yhwach now has Acasuality type 4 too. Shouldn't we remake this?
With what i've seen Yhwach ***** on him, now that the almighty works on Aca 4

Do you think there is a strong possibility of a remake of the original series?
I highly doubt it, the anime isn't very old, like pre-2000.

And bleach wasn't like Hellsing or Fullmetal either, which followed a completely different path from the original manga.

And in terms of promoting the franchise (which is what an anime is for), the adaptation of the last arc already does this job.

Do you think there is a strong possibility of a remake of the original series?
To be honest, the chances of a remake for Bleach are very low. Bleach anime isn't that old and there's really no big reason to remake it as a seasonal anime.
Yes, a seasonal anime remake for One Piece has been announced, but this is actually an effort by companies to use One Piece as much as possible due to the popularity of the live action Netflix series. (This seems to be the reason why the anime adaptation of Ryuma's story, which Oda drew when he was very young, was suddenly released without any additions)
A big budget live action movie for Naruto was announced a while ago (probably due to the success of the One Piece live action series). Even though the budget of the movie is promising, I think it is unlikely to be successful because Naruto has a much more difficult structure to be adaptated to live action than One Piece.
When it comes to Bleach, it's almost impossible to make a successful live action adaptation given the fact that Bleach is much more fantastical than both One Piece and Naruto, and the nature of Bleach is such that it can only really affect people in anime.

Last edited:
I think this applies to a One Piece and Naruto as well live adapatation but some of the fights in bleach feel like they would be near impossible to adapt.
Actually on that note which of the more important battles in Bleach do you think could Theoretically be adapted to live action well?

I personally loathe live action as a concept , but if i have to entertain the idea of wich arc of Bleach woul look the best as LA it's either SS or lost agent. Arrancar arc would look incredibly goofy in LA and TYBW is far too much.

Most SS fights would be easy enough to translate into live action.
My Askin brain rot got confused for a moment and was about to say "wtf you talking about" but then i realized what you meant.
How did Senbonzakura look in the live since that and all of Mayuri's stuff is the only things i would doubt for soul society.
Unironically Askin is the only Schutzstaffel fight that is like,"barely" doable in live action format.

Back