• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

yes let's take garganta infinitely. Let's say Yhwach does not destroy the garganata but moves it. Will Yhwach get infinite speed because of this or will he get certain abilities and features?
The definitive answer would be: Yhwach's method at least the one shown in both the manga, and the mobile game involves Yhwach using his reaitsu to do whatever method of destruction this was aimed at the garganta and the worlds at the end of the series.

Yhwach was pulling a Vegeta at the end.

K1D0XJ.gif

The definitive answer would be: Yhwach's method at least the one shown in both the manga, and the mobile game involves Yhwach using his reaitsu to do whatever method of destruction this was aimed at the garganta and the worlds at the end of the series.

Yhwach was pulling a Vegeta at the end.

K1D0XJ.gif
Which game is this? I've never seen a game scene like this before.

Created the page for Burn the witch. Anyone intrested check it out. Bruno Profile is ready small changes needs to be done. I will publish that by tomorrow.

Created the page for Burn the witch. Anyone intrested check it out. Bruno Profile is ready small changes needs to be done. I will publish that by tomorrow.
Shouldn’t this just be a subsection of the Bleach verse page?

Shouldn’t this just be a subsection of the Bleach verse page?
Thought about that, but it felt like it's better to maintain a separate verse page for this as it's a spin-off and has a different setting. So I'm just planning on linking this page to the Bleach page and maintaining this separately. It's easier to maintain regarding calculations and characters. I don't have any problem if everyone wants to remove this page and only maintain Bleach as a single verse page.

I'm not familiar with BtW but do they scale to Bleach in any capacity?
Maybe. In BtW they have this giant dragons that are bigger than mountains (bigger than the Ichigo vs AIzen more like Madara Susano'o big) and its stated that the in Japan (Soul Society-shinigami) killed them all. This would scale to normal random shinigami been Mountain level in AP.

Nah , mountain level rukongai randoms (who is even to say that the seireitei got involved after all) because there is no dragon in SS anymore make complete sense.

Wouldn't the soul physiology be the same?
We still lack enough information for now, so no. Currently, we only give abilities which are introduced in the BTW only. In the main series, damaging Soul Society wouldn't damage the real world, but in the BTW setting, damaging the Reverse London/Soul Society West Branch would damage the real world. There are many differences between the settings, and witches and wizards. We don't know if they have the same physiology as Bleach souls. So it's better to wait for Kubo to clarify if he ever plans to continue the series.

Thought about that, but it felt like it's better to maintain a separate verse page for this as it's a spin-off and has a different setting. So I'm just planning on linking this page to the Bleach page and maintaining this separately. It's easier to maintain regarding calculations and characters. I don't have any problem if everyone wants to remove this page and only maintain Bleach as a single verse page.
Kuboverse or Kubology page, like the nasuverse's page

What are the new fights that could be included in this cour 3? In addition to the conclusion of squad 0, there is a possible Ichigo x Uryu fight.
Outside of the end of squad zero,i can see the skirmish of Ichigo and Co vs Yhwach and the goon squad being slighty extended(maybe Askin and Gerard do something other than standing around i guess)
I don't think there's much room to add stuff to the first two Wahrwelt fights tbh.

Whenever we get the final cour 3 trailer,im incredibly interested on what the voice cast could be since i think that would tell a lot about what to expect.

Finally 😏
oh this is fire. great job

Back