• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

stephen-a-smith-espn.gif

So I finished the bleach manga……. and I don’t know what to say.

Did Ichigo and Aizen do that thing where they were just so good that Yhwach had no futures left he could survive in, or was it some other shit?

Did Ichigo and Aizen do that thing where they were just so good that Yhwach had no futures left he could survive in, or was it some other shit?
Aizen was messing with YH perception, aizen could not control what YH saw however. And when he finally was going to destroy everything they null him with the arrow long enough to "kill" him and seal him away

Nope, what is that?
Yeah well, at that point Kubo was more than rushed to finish it, so that's how those final 15-20 chapters kinda felt.
I still don't entirely dislike the ending or anything, specially given how hard it is to end series properly, even more so for longrunning ones (more often than not, endings are pretty bad - f.e. I'd say the AOT one was astronomically worse), but I can see why someone would be very disappointed in it.
Fortunately the anime is on track to fix that.

Yeah well, at that point Kubo was more than rushed to finish it, so that's how those final 15-20 chapters kinda felt.
I still don't entirely dislike the ending or anything, specially given how hard it is to end series properly, even more so for longrunning ones (more often than not, endings are pretty bad - f.e. I'd say the AOT one was astronomically worse), but I can see why someone would be very disappointed in it.
Fortunately the anime is on track to fix that.
Why did he have to rush ?

That man Horikoshi is gonna be dead by the end of MHA
Yeah, and ONE is making like 3 manga right now, even if they're only monthly or bimonthly or whatever crazy schedule he's on. Plus his webcomic is ongoing. That said, he isn't blasting out most of the art, he's got guys for that, so at least they're going down forever.

Especially for the big dogs. Got a lot of pressure. Not all of them have the capability to be complete lunatics, but it definitely helps.
I remember the Yu Yu Hakusho creator was burnt out like crazy by the end of the series and couldn't even finish it.
That really ruins some people it seems.

The looms in which she traps Jugram, Uryu, Askin, Lille, Pernida and Gerard are sensory in nature. In other words, Jugram actually burns, Askin literary gets stamped, Gerard really freezes. Her fabrics can be designed in any way she desires. Meaning, there are infinite possibilities within her tailored fabrics. We used to believe it was fate manipulation, but no. She does indeed manipulate the garbs, but the methods she uses to trap them are, in canon, random. But on the meta-level, not coincidences at all.
Multiversal Bleach confirmed

Last edited:
Ichigo somewhat tanked a blow from Fishbone D , while Chad was bullied by Shrieker.

But beside that feat , Chad was always considered a monster in human form even by Ichigo himself so... debatable really.

Ichigo somewhat tanked a blow from Fishbone D , while Chad was bullied by Shrieker.
Any hits Chad took are technically off-guard feats

He also decked Shrieker in the face, sending it flying. And he dodged out Bulbous G, even knocking its arm off when he hit iirc.

Any hits Chad took are technically off-guard feats

He also decked Shrieker in the face, sending it flying. And he dodged out Bulbous G, even knocking its arm off when he hit iirc.
Yeah, but Fishbone is 7-C and bulbous and shrieker are 9-A according to our profiles. So Ichigo in human form might have close to 7-C dura and if so, nothing chad can do would hurt him.

Human ichigo also easily stepped on shrieker's face and pinned him to the ground iirc.

So we have much higher end feats for Ichigo , but Chad is clearly regarded as a monster physically if we go by statements.

Back