• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

New stuff from Klub. Apparently if Ichigo could Hollowfy properly after the Ulquiorra fight (he was afraid of his Hollow powers so he couldn't Hollowfy properly), then Ichigo would have gone into his H2 form. Basically a controlled VL/Full Hollow Ichigo.
A segunda etapa Ichigo would have been crazy💀

You still alive? I genuinely thought that by the time you got unbanned, you would have gotten a life, unlike the rest of us no-life powerscaliers (me not included obviously). By the way, Reio got permanently banned.
Ive been banned for 5 years on here already and I'm still here. This was just 2 weeks. I did ask crab to perma ban me but he said no cause he thinks I'll ask for an unban. I don't think it's true but it's possible. Anyway regarding Reio, the messages were disgusting I don't condone any of that.

But I'm technically in charge of 2 verses now so I wanna finish them at least.

Apparently there are 3 stages of ho-ho.
3rd stage Shunpo
2nd Stage Bakiyaku
1st Stage Jouretsu

The reason Soi Fon couldnt track Tenjiro is bcs he is Tenjiro is incredibly good at the second stage - "Bakiyaku", He is incredibly fast.

Just posting some Kubo answers

i think they are steps before actually doing the high speed movement/travel, like preparing the body and gathering/focusing the energy required for the movement.

So being better at Jouretsu and/or Bakiyaku would allow you to actually use shunpo faster , without actually making the travel speed faster.

I may be completely wrong tho , as i don't even know what the names means , but that is how i pictured it in my mind when i read it.

Is there a reason Isshin and Ichigo's mom never told the kids about their lineage when they were young? Ichigo was just getting childhood trauma from seeing literal ghosts as a kid. His mom literally died because nobody told him how to tell which ones were ghosts.

Plus, imagine how much safer the family would be if they were all able to access their powers.

Six Path Mode Aizen

missing_reiatsu___sosuke_by_bb3femto_dfayz6r-fullview.jpg

Back