• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I was planning to continue arguing about the genocide thing, but as I was discussing it with my bro, he literally asked me why I was arguing on the internet about fictional genocides. I thought, "Damn, maybe I'm going too far into the no-life territory" + I'm so ******* tired right now." So, here's the most trashy article about Bleach I've ever seen.
https://www.cbr.com/how-bleach-tybw-anime-arc-could-be-better/#bleach-could-have-better-backgrounds
Honestly, agree with the Sajin but and developing the little guys, disagree with the rest.

Apple,no one here needed or wanted to know that info.
Back to Bleach,idle question,is anyone cooking up some crt's for down the line(even if you are you don't need to answer tbh)?
Lastly,which Sternritter has the best drip in your opinion.

Anyway, Kubo was asked in Klub Outside recently about the abilities of the shinigami officers Zanpakutouts Bazz-B killed.

Kubo's response was that he will not reveal it at the moment because he will use that info else well.

Those characters that are "DEAD" will 100% comeback in the Hell arc to fight as agents of Hell.

Unironically though, Japanese society is kinda ****** in some regards. I dont mean they're inferior, in case I get jumped by nation defenders, I just mean there are some weird things going on, like the work culture, and the attitudes toward age. The shit that dude was doing was legal 3 years before he did it(and was only a 2-year sentence at the time, pretty sure Shonen was considering banning him because he was arrested, not what he was arrested for, because they don't give a shit about morality), and that Rorouni Kenshin guy's stuff was COMMERCIALLY DISTRIBUTED beforehand iirc. It's the reason a bunch of manga have that weird fanservice of underage characters(Pretty sure they did this with Orihime), even if they're great on everything else.

For Oda, at least, I personally look at it as sort of a version of what I call the "George Washington Paradox," where a dude is really good in most regards for the time period and relative aspects of culture, but being in that culture leads you to have been raised in an environment that kind of gives you a set opinion on the morality of certain things, even if those things are really ******' bad.

TLDR: Bad things bad, but have you considered society?

(I still think bad things are bad, and am not condoning anything, even though someone is going to say I am. I'm just saying that sometimes there's a bunch of other things involved, and those things should also be condemned, so it's probably worse than you think.)
Oda is based for a reason(child trafficking)💯🗣🔥🔥

This has nothing to do with anything that was discussed, so I'm assuming you just hopped in here to declare your love of human trafficking.
Yessir🗣🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿😭😭😭😭😭😭

On a side note: Can anybody tell me some names that i can make a matchup of that wont insta kill their opponents with passives

Can anybody tell me some names that i can make a matchup of that wont insta kill their opponents with passives
Some Bleach characters that don't Reiatsu Crush GG are... basically none of them. You kinda gotta pair them up with guys that resist soul manip or paralysis inducement iirc.

Anyway, Kubo was asked in Klub Outside recently about the abilities of the shinigami officers Zanpakutouts Bazz-B killed.

Kubo's response was that he will not reveal it at the moment because he will use that info else well.

Those characters that are "DEAD" will 100% comeback in the Hell arc to fight as agents of Hell.
Source?

Chad gets screwed over, that's basically his main theme now. That said, what did you expect him to do? His full power is just "Harm Fullbring Ichigo," against a guy who could match Bankai Fullbring Ichigo.
I was referring to when they were fighting him on the rooftop and Chad was kinda just standing around until the last minute

Back