• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Kubo revealed recently that Uryu is “special” and that’s why as a Quincy his interaction with Hollows is unique and injuries from Hollows don’t turn into soul-suicide. Is Uryu half Fullbringer like his father said? Uryu’s bow evolved from reishi based to solid construct. Maybe his medallion from his grandpa is his Fullbring? Why he survived Yhwach’s Auswhalen?
Source?

Read the arc
I literally have. You could also just point to a specific instance you're talking about rather than going "hey, read through the entire Thousand Year Blood War Arc, then reread 5 chapters of Bazz-B and blonde dude's backstory looking for a specific moment."

20230825_001525.jpg

I literally have. You could also just point to a specific instance you're talking about rather than going "hey, read through the entire Thousand Year Blood War Arc, then reread 5 chapters of Bazz-B and blonde dude's backstory looking for a specific moment."
What he is probably referring to is in the references in this part.
Some Quincy cannot naturally absorb Reishi from their surroundings to turn into their power, but instead give out their power to others around them,[14][15] though it is still possible for them to learn Reishi manipulation.[16][17] They can accumulate power by taking it back after their recipients have grown it.[15] These Quincy are extremely rare, said to be born once every few decades.[18] Their inability to create Spirit Weapons naturally is often misinterpreted as them being failures and, historically, they are killed because of it.[18] After Yhwach was born, it took 200 years for another one to be born.[15] The only known Quincy of this type are Yhwach and Jugram Haschwalth, whom Yhwach considers to be his "other half".[19]
  1. Bleach manga; Chapter 565, pages 11-12
  2. 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 Bleach manga; Chapter 633, pages 9-11
  3. Bleach manga; Chapter 510, pages 13-14
  4. Bleach manga; Chapter 559, page 3
  5. 18.0 18.1 18.2 Bleach manga; Chapter 632, page 2
  6. Bleach manga; Chapter 633, page 1

Last edited:
What he is probably referring to is in the references in this part.

Thank you.

Myauri just casually killing 28 thousand souls is wild. I get the logic but damm
Mayuri is the master of doing absolutely terrible thing that are technically justified. An interesting point I heard is that whenever he's "on the good side," it's when he fights literal monsters like Szayelaporra Granz, because he'd be really hard to root for if he didn't. He's kinda like Orochimaru if Orochimaru never got the shit beaten out of him like 5 times, and was actively sponsored by the village, and was morally worse, and made Mitsuki... y'know, I don't want to talk about Mayuri's design for his kid.

Mayuri is the master of doing absolutely terrible thing that are technically justified. An interesting point I heard is that whenever he's "on the good side," it's when he fights literal monsters like Szayelaporra Granz, because he'd be really hard to root for if he didn't. He's kinda like Orochimaru if Orochimaru never got the shit beaten out of him like 5 times, and was actively sponsored by the village, and was morally worse, and made Mitsuki... y'know, I don't want to talk about Mayuri's design for his kid.
The anime may change this(unlikely) but ironically being the most "monstrous" of Mayuri's post soul society opponents Pernida is arguably his most "moral" opponent given how he gets offended on the behalf of the Quincy while never being particulary nasty in personality,ironic that the sentient arm of all things is Mayuri's least evil Post Uryu enemy lmao

The anime may change this(unlikely) but ironically being the most "monstrous" of Mayuri's post soul society opponents Pernida is arguably his most "moral" opponent given how he gets offended on the behalf of the Quincy while never being particulary nasty in personality,ironic that the sentient arm of all things is Mayuri's least evil Post Uryu enemy lmao
Agree fra. We love the Exodia Obliterate boys.

What did he do with mitsuki?

Back