• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Guacamolefletcher any respect I had for you is gone entirely. You are the only one reporting. This is supposed to be a goon thread you already know this. The first report I sorta get but this one is just toddler

(If you bring up my report it was me wanting the image removed)

@Guacamolefletcher any respect I had for you is gone entirely. You are the only one reporting. This is supposed to be a goon thread you already know this. The first report I sorta get but this one is just toddler

(If you bring up my report it was me wanting the image removed)
Just stop, this shit doesn’t belong in the Bleach thread. If you have a problem with what he did, tell him in DMs or on his message wall, but not here.

And this ain’t just to Raven, this goes for everyone. This thread goes off-topic way too much because of shit like this, and I’m honestly tired of it. Go back to talking about Bleach, keep any other nonsense out of this thread.

__zaraki_kenpachi_bleach_and_1_more_drawn_by_ken_ichi_ken1ro_u__sample-5b3fb3876df61c3d556b953f54b54b93.jpg
__unohana_retsu_bleach_and_1_more_drawn_by_ken_ichi_ken1ro_u__sample-885000fbbc1f424718961189da836da7.jpg

Fullbring arc in manga just gives a feeling of dread that you can't really describe IMO. I like it and think it's well written people just can't really appreciate it due it giving a different tone from what the series usually has.
For me, it's similar to the Substitute Shinigami arc, and that was the peak. People who say Bleach starts boring have peanut-sized brains.

Back