• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Sorry can't hear you over 22.175 Exatons x20 (443.5 Exatons) Super Ayon.
I think the 20 Ayons would just sacrifice 39 of their arms to make 13 Super Ayons, who would then sacrifice 24 of their arms to make 8 Super Duper Ayons, who would then sacrifice 15 of their arms to make 5 Ultra Ayons, who would sacrifice 9 of their arms to make 3 Ultra Mega Ayons, who would then sacrifice 6 of their arms to make 2 Super Ultra Mega Ayons, who would sacrifice 3 of their arms to make True Ayon, who upscales to Massively Hypersonic++ at most.

Y'all forcing me to hit that 🗿 with some of the comments y'all been making.
No one at the moment.

But possibly the God-Tiers after I've created a thread in the near future addressing the Soul Manipulation potency of Bleach Characters.
Dec 29, 2021.
15407.jpg

idk if you were talking to me, but Bleach is my favorite manga, i have vegito on because DB is my 2nd favorite manga and I tend to change PFPs in all my platforms every month or two. literally, my discord username is Rukia Kuchiki, and my Pfp in most of my social media was Rukia. I'm not a DB overwanking fan.

Back