• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This isn't dragon ball. That is a product of soul manipulation, that by virtue of the Bleach verse is connected to characters strength, as those with stronger souls have more stats.
What about for characters who have resistance to soul manipulation?

Also could I be provided an example of a Bleach character reiatsu crushinf something much stronger than them because of no resistance to soul manipulation?

Naruto doesn't have good soul resistance as a verse, they don't match up well with Bleach characters.

For example, the 3rd Hokage easily took out Hashirama and Tobirama's souls from Orochimaru's Edo Tensei using the Reaper Death Seal. They put up 0 resistance.

Nagato was easily going to tear out KCM Naruto's soul and Naruto had 0 resistance. He had to fight back using physical strength to pull his soul back.

It's not a soul based verse really. You'd do better finding another verse that actually implements soul mechanics or resistances.

Naruto doesn't have good soul resistance as a verse, they don't match up well with Bleach characters.

For example, the 3rd Hokage easily took out Hashirama and Tobirama's souls from Orochimaru's Edo Tensei using the Reaper Death Seal. They put up 0 resistance.

Nagato was easily going to tear out KCM Naruto's soul and Naruto had 0 resistance. He had to fight back using physical strength to pull his soul back.

It's not a soul based verse really. You'd do better finding another verse that actually implements soul mechanics or resistances.
Dragon ball has some.

But in canon it's for things more like EE.

Although DBH has a good resistance to soul manipulation because of a demon that can do this.
Soul Manipulation (His signature ability as a Grim Reaper. He can damage souls, cut souls, rip souls apart and even absorb souls. He can also nullify powers via damaging his opponents' soul or suck souls energy out of his victims, make them unable to use their power. Can also negate fusion or possession with his soul ability)

How are ya'll feeling about CFYOW Kenpachi vs Almighty Yhwach (no SK), where no hax are allowed for either side except power amplification

I wanna hear what the average Bleach supporter thinks on the matter

Last edited:
How are ya'll feeling about CFYOW Kenpachi vs Almighty Yhwach (no SK), where no hax are allowed for either side except power amplification

I wanna hear what the average Bleach supporter thinks on the matter
Unironically in just stats Kenpachi might just take this?
Since the best Haxless Almighty Yhwach will get in scaling in theory is True shikai and then we have Proof of True Shikai>Mugetsu and Dangai.
But clowning on the Hikone who would force TYBW/CFYOW Aizen to try should just like,outright give Kenpachi the scaling/AP advantage in a big unga bunga sword to sword clash.
Oh and Shatting on Ikko.
Actually wait lemme check Dangai's profile for a sec.
Checked the AP values on the 3-C bleach characters,and while they aren't the end all be all,it ain't looking too hot for no Hax only raw AP and stats Almighty Yhwach ngl.

Last edited:
That doesn't really count since he is using what Harribel percieves as himself as the illusion and then attacking from behind as seen here

Okay, I can understand that Aizen is able to drag out what seems like a few minutes to you to hours if not longer in the outside world, but's that not exactly like putting you in a torture chamber for 72 hours in a second or making you experience your entire life in a second
@Arc7Kuroi have anything to weigh in on this?

I started to notice that is not only in Bleach but the whole Wiki seems to have a lot more of new users, I wonder if there is a reason for this or if it is just random, maybe it was the reduction of posts per page? I remember in the announcement that the number of posts per page hindered the Wiki's visibility.

I started to notice that is not only in Bleach but the whole Wiki seems to have a lot more of new users, I wonder if there is a reason for this or if it is just random, maybe it was the reduction of posts per page? I remember in the news that the number of posts per page hindered the Wiki's visibility.
Only 40 posts for a page allowed

Likewise, Spectra (he is my friend) and we can say that the arrival of anime encouraged us to do this.
1138839729534664815.png

Taking advantage of the fact that I recently watched the Bleach live action ☠️ what did you all think of it?

I found it literally mediocre, it was quite mid, what bothered me was that basically everyone looked like a psycho and the pace of the story took the fun out of everything.

I saw a CSAP Wiki calculation about Aaroniero dodging sunlight in his fight with Rukia. Does that count as a feat here?

I saw a CSAP Wiki calculation about Aaroniero dodging sunlight in his fight with Rukia. Does that count as a feat here?
Nah but dw, I’m boutta upgrade every Quincy arrow to FTL and then we’re gonna get FTL+ Substitute non-full power Ichigo by cutting one of the arrows in half + calc, MFTL Substitute Ichigo power released, MFTL 1/5 power Renji, MFTL+ 100% soul society Renji

Then, we boutta calc the distance between soul society - WOL = diameter of the soul society = infinite bc Muken is infinite and also because in the blunt arc they say soul society has endless air, so GG infinite speed Chad upgrade

Nah but dw, I’m boutta upgrade every Quincy arrow to FTL and then we’re gonna get FTL+ Substitute non-full power Ichigo by cutting one of the arrows in half + calc, MFTL Substitute Ichigo power released, MFTL 1/5 power Renji, MFTL+ 100% soul society Renji
I still don't know why Negacion isn't accepted as light

Back