• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Aizen can create illusions out of nothing , proven by when he slashed Harribel , she attacked an illusion wich vanished afterward.
That doesn't really count since he is using what Harribel percieves as himself as the illusion and then attacking from behind as seen here

Aizen can also **** with your time perception , like against Yhwach.

I'm a little unsure of where this happens, I'll just leave this here so you can point out to me where is happens exactly

Aizen can also **** with your time perception , like against Yhwach.
Okay, I can understand that Aizen is able to drag out what seems like a few minutes to you to hours if not longer in the outside world, but's that not exactly like putting you in a torture chamber for 72 hours in a second or making you experience your entire life in a second

Question out of Curiosity,could Vollständig Cang scale to TYBW Toshiro's Post training key because he broke out of his ice construct?

Y5eOEek.png

Sauce
https://pierrot.jp/title/bleach/keyword_sa.html
[/QUOTE]
I think that's from "book of souls" they use isekai which is same word they use to wank momo to universal. I can mean many things tbh

Now that i think about i think Senjumaru's bankai does weave fate. The name of her bankai means karmic fate. Also fact she weave a qunicy cross to kill uryu now i doubt her bankai would just randomly have qunicy ability. That's just her making his fate. She also made sand that counters perindas powers

Now that i think about i think Senjumaru's bankai does weave fate. The name of her bankai means karmic fate. Also fact she weave a qunicy cross to kill uryu now i doubt her bankai would just randomly have qunicy ability. That's just her making his fate. She also made sand that counters perindas powers
We could also just wait till it's actually explained next season ya know

Question out of Curiosity,could Vollständig Cang scale to TYBW Toshiro's Post training key because he broke out of his ice construct?
Bumping this since i kinda want an answer.
Since Wonderweiss in FKT gets to scale for very similar reasons.(granted i dunno which of his feats is the one that gives him his High 6-A rating)

Since the anime has not adapted the Uryu Jugram fight yet, those scans and whatnot will be added when the anime gets there, be patient
I mean it would just be for Jugram's post Auswhalen key,his pre aushwhalen key is kinda gonna remain meh(sternritter wise) forever.

There are 2 cours left until the end of tybw, do you think that Yhwach can have a development as good as Aizen's if he is worked on in the right way, or you would never come close to him as a Villain

There are 2 cours left until the end of tybw, do you think that Yhwach can have a development as good as Aizen's if he is worked on in the right way, or you would never come close to him as a Villain
In the end the thing with Yhwach and Aizen is that they are somewhat different styles of Villains,but yes with good development Yhwach will probably become the Bleach major villain with the best depth.
I think Aizen will always be more popular cause both his design and character archtype are generally more popular.

If you’re using Bleach characters that aren’t Quincy or aren’t Fullbringers (aka Hollow and Shinigami) then yes rc is an issue.
To ask though, we don't see Ulq or Ichigo affecting any characters much stronger than them at the time, and does it work that only people much weaker than you experience reiatsu crush?

To ask though, we don't see Ulq or Ichigo affecting any characters much stronger than them at the time, and does it work that only people much weaker than you experience reiatsu crush?
This isn't dragon ball. That is a product of soul manipulation, that by virtue of the Bleach verse is connected to characters strength, as those with stronger souls have more stats.

Back