• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I think his Bankai getting Weaker is not impossible,but yeah he still should have it.
Personally im of the opinion that it probably has the same strength but maybe it's frailer now but that's just headcanon that only would apply off site.

What do you guys have against Kaguya?
One thing that’s pretty funny to think about is that a lot of people seem to match up Kaguya with Yhwach without realizing that it’s an unfair matchup that would kill Kaguya before she’d even hit the floor. I’m mostly trying out different matches against her that may give her some chance, even if she loses in the end.

I was also considering to match her up with Kenpachi or Unohana, but reiatsu crush just throws that out the window

Although don't Aizen's illusions happen in real time in the real world, and it's not like Aizen can create an illusion out of nothing, for could he do what Itachi did to Kakashi
Aizen can create illusions out of nothing , proven by when he slashed Harribel , she attacked an illusion wich vanished afterward.

Aizen can also **** with your time perception , like against Yhwach.

Shut up nerd
melty-blood-tsukihime.gif

Back