• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Wait why did you reply twice when i clearly don't think Askin scales to Full power TS Ichigo?
I mostly asked for fun tbh in case the Anime decides to throw a curveball like that.(i heavily doubt it but you know Kubo could dropkick us with memery)
Sorry tho:) but seeing that reminded me of times when people used it for scaling for Askin or anti-feats for Ichigo in other Fandom media and Social media. I go a little ticked off when I saw it.

Sorry tho:) but seeing that reminded me of times when people used it for scaling for Askin or anti-feats for Ichigo in other Fandom media and Social media. I go a little ticked off when I saw it.
No worries was just confused.
I would only use it if it actually happens for real with Kubo saying it or the worst case Scenario of the TYBW Grimmjow=TS Ichigo thing actually becomes real (i'll die inside if it happens tbh,it exists in my nightmares).
Either way i may be a huge Askin guy but him scaling to full power TS Ichigo feels wrong and cursed.

Wait why did you reply twice when i clearly don't think Askin scales to Full power TS Ichigo?
I mostly asked for fun tbh in case the Anime decides to throw a curveball like that.(i heavily doubt it but you know Kubo could dropkick us with memery)
considering they're making squad zero and the ss not fodder this time around, this isnt impossible

If possibly, then Time Stop won't work again.
I'll assume if a character managed to pull of a timestop on Yhwach if they don't finish him off then he'll never get caught again(unless if the Almighty can't see the Stopped time and just sees him taking damage,however there should be at least one future where he figures it out and from there it's GG's).
If we are Nice and say the character using time stop never explains their abilities in character,then Yhwach will possibly get caught a couple more times depending on how much time it takes him to find the specific future he needs.

What do you mean, bro?
Information Analysis, Power Nullification and/or Reactive Evolution (When a power enters Yhwach's vision, he can "know" this power. All powers Yhwach "knows" take his side and are rendered powerless before him, incapable of being used against him or harming him. He is capable of making all of Ichibē Hyōsube's abilities useless against him)

Information Analysis, Power Nullification and/or Reactive Evolution (When a power enters Yhwach's vision, he can "know" this power. All powers Yhwach "knows" take his side and are rendered powerless before him, incapable of being used against him or harming him. He is capable of making all of Ichibē Hyōsube's abilities useless against him)
Is this part of the skill I mentioned?

agree, in Yhwach's vision,all the powers will be ineffective for him (if he gets caught in Time Stop, of course, we all know what will happen otherwise)

I wouldn't think so. Trancended beings are beyond all kido that would include time stop.
I remember Aizen saying something similar, after that he was brutally beaten by Ichigo, Aizen mocking him for cutting a mountain in half and shaking with fear when he sees Ichigo's final form.

395643521_193981613745015_8263500968354032371_n.jpg

The emperor of the Quincy is up to something...

Bleach TYBW part 2 episode 25 (Dub):

Ichibei sent Yhwach 4,000 kilometers.

You can see the curvature of the planet when Ichibei slams Yhwach down a few thousand more kilometers.

When you realize that Goku and Beerus clashing was gonna dab on one universe and gets low-C2 but Shutara baby shakes 3 of them with a fraction of her power gets 4-A. Just lol.
Fairly certain that includes the afterlife and the DB afterlife is BEEG and Is fully accepted as BEEG on site iirc.

Back