• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

~ Ichigoat
Bleach just has some amazing quotes and poems. Even the filler characters have some real gems.

"I want to tell you what my reason for living is, Yoshino. It's you. There's one thing I know for certain: a Bount's love is deep, as deep as the ocean. It knows no limits and continues to grow eternally. We have been given infinite life in which to experience infinite bliss" - Jin Kariya

"The gap felt by those who have been abandoned... The hatred by those who survived... Those who receive the burden of emotions as bleak accept being controlled by them. All I wanted was the death of them. This question haunted my thoughts but the answer had already been lost. "You do not find the answer until you've killed everyone." It was a decision I took. I delete my "destination" with my enemies. I do not fear death as long as I can avenge myself. That is why I am strong" - Shusuke Amagai

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_1.gif

Yea I don't see squad zero beating that now that I rewatched fight that clip is just straight up disrespectful lol

I always thought it would make sense for Ichigo's true Zanpakuto to have the ability to literally cut through fate which would give him the edge over Yhwach's future alteration powers.

Not saying that Ichigo's sword would be an instant-win but I picture it working that if Ichigo is about to be hit by an attack that will absolutely kill him, then he could swing his Zanpakuto and cut the attack apart - negating his fate. At first glance it would just look on the surface that Ichigo is deflecting and overpowering attacks like always but then Yhwach would realize that there is no way that Ichigo could be powerful enough to take his attacks head-on. What Ichigo is really doing is slicing not through the attack, but through the future that Yhwach creates for him.

I had thought about that but kinda goes against the courage message, to depend on some convenient conceptual power like that, also the video game like hax became a bit boring near the end of the arc.

Instead, he might just be resistant to Allmighty because he is similar to the soul king being a natural hybrid and actually has Ywach as a Zanpakuto spirit.

[/QUOTE]
Bleach just has some amazing quotes and poems. Even the filler characters have some real gems.

"I want to tell you what my reason for living is, Yoshino. It's you. There's one thing I know for certain: a Bount's love is deep, as deep as the ocean. It knows no limits and continues to grow eternally. We have been given infinite life in which to experience infinite bliss" - Jin Kariya

"The gap felt by those who have been abandoned... The hatred by those who survived... Those who receive the burden of emotions as bleak accept being controlled by them. All I wanted was the death of them. This question haunted my thoughts but the answer had already been lost. "You do not find the answer until you've killed everyone." It was a decision I took. I delete my "destination" with my enemies. I do not fear death as long as I can avenge myself. That is why I am strong" - Shusuke Amagai

Best quote

"All living things believe in someone superior to them, and cannot live unless they blindly follow them. Then, the objects of their faith try to escape this crushing pressure by seeking another being that is more superior to them to believe in. And they, in turn, seek a stronger being still. That is how all kings are born. That is how... all gods are born. "–Aizen

My favorite quote is probably

"The oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vessel of madness, deny the seething the urge to let things stun and flicker! Disrupt the sleep! the crawling queen of iron, the eternally self destructing doll of mud, unite, repulse, fill the earth and know your own powerlessness. Hado number 90! Kurohitsugi!"

Went entirely off memory so if I got it wrong oh well 🤷

My favorite quote is probably

"The oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vessel of madness, deny the seething the urge to let things stun and flicker! Disrupt the sleep! the crawling queen of iron, the eternally self destructing doll of mud, unite, repulse, fill the earth and know your own powerlessness. Hado number 90! Kurohitsugi!"

Went entirely off memory so if I got it wrong oh well 🤷
Nerd

Back