• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

There’s no way to save Bleach fans. Their religion is opposite of my views. I live for and die for his majesty! Death to none Quincy!

My fav bleach fights

0. Chrysalis Aizen vs Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin

1. Fade to black: Captains versus the monster

2. Ichigo vs Ulquiora

3. Kenpachi vs Unohana (Anime)

4. Kenpachi vs Nnoitra

5. Kenpachi vs Gremmy (Manga preferred because I think saying nozarashi just before colliding with the meteor is cooler)

6. Squad Zero vs Elites (Anime)

7. Aizen vs Captains

8. Ichigo vs Aizen

9. Byakuya vs Kouga

10. Ichigo vs Bambi's (Anime)

Last edited:
Kinda realized something. Byakuya and Kenpachi ichigo's former enemies, Ichigo didn't hesitate to go straight to either of them whenever he arrived. You can tell the level of respect he has for them now. Pretty cool Kubo writing genius

Last edited:
SgWAhOw.png

Kubo answering powerscaling questions we won

Question:
バンビーズの強さの序列は リルトット>ジゼル>ミニーニャ>バンビ>キャンディスですか?

Answer:
血装アリでバトルすると多分その順番です。ステゴロだとリルトット→ミニーニャ→キャンディス→ジジ→バンビです。

That's just h2h and blut, Liltotto kinda built differerent tho this explains how she got away with a bruise after being decked in the face by Meninas
“Just”

its pretty much physical and Reiastu.

she off-screened Meninas which was hyped to be strongest physically and she is the fastest of the group, she is definitely the strongest of them all, Kubo put her first in both categories, Bambi fans need to stop coping, Liltotto would mid diff. her.

“Just”

its pretty much physical and Reiastu.

she off-screened Meninas which was hyped to be strongest physically and she is the fastest of the group, she is definitely the strongest of them all, Kubo put her first in both categories, Bambi fans need to stop coping, Liltotto would mid diff. her.
Strenght = \ = reiatsu, tokinada has yoruichi and Byakuya level reiatsu and was almost oneshotted by Kensei.
Bambi packs too much fire power imo but she's the only one who at full power fought someone different than the MC so it's not like Liltotto can't be stronger

Strenght = \ = reiatsu, tokinada has yoruichi and Byakuya level reiatsu and was almost oneshotted by Kensei.
Bambi packs too much fire power imo but she's the only one who at full power fought someone different than the MC so it's not like Liltotto can't be stronger
Strength derives from Reiastu.
Tokinada was against multiple people at that time, so it doesn’t really count as fair comparison, also kensei could have been hollowfied, it’s not stated if he was or not.

kubo stated she is strongest in both category, she has best speed feat too. Liltotto was always the strongest, Bambi would get KO by a full power punch from Meninas, and Liltotto tanked it without difficulty.

Liltotto maybe stronger than bambietta physically but as an overall combatant Bambietta is superior to all of the Bambis. Y'all completely ignore hax sometimes when taking into consideration how strong a character is. Bambi would beat all of them. Plus it literally says hand to hand. They even hyped her up to ending the battle instantly just because she was in vollstanding. She doesn't have to be the strongest physically if she just nukes everything. Plus her maneuverability in flight was the most impressive of any quincy

Last edited:
Liltotto maybe stronger than bambietta physically but as an overall combatant Bambietta is superior to all of the Bambi's. Y'all completely ignore hax sometimes when taking into consideration how strong a character is. Bambi would beat all of them. Plus it literally says hand to hand. They even hyped her up to ending the battle instantly just because she was in vollstanding.
lmao what?
Liltotto is way faster than Bambi, she would outspeed and stomps her with much superior power
Bambi schrift ain’t helping if the bombs doesn’t touch Liltotto

Strength derives from Reiastu.
Tokinada was against multiple people at that time, so it doesn’t really count as fair comparison, also kensei could have been hollowfied, it’s not stated if he was or not.
Yeah but they're not always 1:1 besides Toki being against multiple enemies doesn't change a lot
Liltotto was always the strongest, Bambi would get KO by a full power punch from Meninas, and Liltotto tanked it without difficulty.
On what basis ? I think Lil is more durable but Bambi no sold a strike from tengen myio, she's still crazy tough. Besides I think you're not giving enough credit to her shrift.

@Tyri456 Even if she is faster it wouldn't be to a blitz degree. Plus Bambietta had the best flight maneuverability of any quincy (doesn't mean speed) which helps with the use of her schrift.

Her bombs will help when they eventually touch Liltotto. Which is what would happen. You think she would just go completely unscathed when Bambietta is their leader and all the girls literally hide from her and hyped her vollstanding as being scary and capable of ending the battle instantaneously.

You must be one of those people who rank Gerard above Lille because he has more ap

@Tyri456 Even if she is faster it wouldn't be to a blitz degree. Plus Bambietta had the best flight maneuverability of any quincy (doesn't mean speed) which helps with the use of her schrift.

Her bombs will help when they eventually touch Liltotto. Which is what would happen. You think she would just go completely unscathed when Bambietta is their leader and all the girls literally hide from her and hyped her vollstanding as being scary and capable of ending the battle instantaneously.

You must be one of those people who rank Gerard above Lille because he has more ap
She is the leader because Liltotto doesnt care about that, it’s her character.

Liltotto dodged the auswhelen, she would dodge Bambi’s bomb without effort.

A tag team of ikkaku and Yumichika were able to outspeed the bombs which were stated by mayuri to be as fast as the original.

lilttoto would demolish her, Kubo just stated facts by answering at that Q&A.

Bambi fans on cope but that’s it, Lilttto with vollstadig + glutton is > Bambi schrift.
as well Physically and speed wise Liltorto >> Bambi.

She is the leader because Liltotto doesnt care about that, it’s her character.
For once I get to say this, headcanon?
Liltotto dodged the auswhelen, she would dodge Bambi’s bomb without effort.
The rest of the girls would scale to that
A tag team of ikkaku and Yumichika were able to outspeed the bombs which were stated by mayuri to be as fast as the original.
Bambi was nerfed because she was turned into a zombie after death. Since toshiro was turned before dying he got an amp.
lilttoto would demolish her, Kubo just stated facts by answering at that Q&A.

Bambi fans on cope but that’s it, Lilttto with vollstadig + glutton is > Bambi schrift.
as well Physically and speed wise Liltorto >> Bambi.
Nope

why they would scale to the Auswhelen if only Liltotto performed the feat? Especially when Bambi is near the end of both the classification made by Kubo while Liltotto the 1st.
Lmao
She is the fastest, argue with the feats.

bambi was nerfed physically, the speed of the bomb was stated to be the same by Mayuri 🤦

Liltotto would outspeed and one shot. Argue with Kubo.

Tbh I don't have issues if you think Lil would win. It's "mid diff" is my issue. Sure the reishi can be dodged but they also make it hard to approach her. I think Bambietta wins high difficulty but I can't see Liltotto winning mid diff.

I don't think she has enough ap or speed to one shot. Komamura landed a direct it on Bambietta and made her bombs explode into her and the girl was still kicking. Giselle had to kill her to turn her into a zombie. I think your perception of her durability is warped because of her zombie feats which nerfed her because she was turned after. Where as Toshiro before.

If you say Liltotto high diff maybe, mid I don't see it but I'm leaning towards Bambi high

Last edited:
Not even Kubo rates Bambi, y’all trying so desperate to hide the fact she is not the strongerst from his POV

ffs just accept what the author say for once.

why they would scale to the Auswhelen if only Liltotto performed the feat?
She was the only one self aware of the danger. She was already prepared to dodge because she ain't trust yhwach
Especially when Bambi is near the end of both the classification made by Kubo while Liltotto the 1st.
Lmao
She is the fastest, argue with the feats.

bambi was nerfed physically, the speed of the bomb was stated to be the same by Mayuri 🤦

Liltotto would outspeed and one shot. Argue with Kubo.

It's made incredibly clear that Bambietta wrangles in the rest of the Bambies by force (She literally says "I'll remind you guys what happens when you embarrass your leader" implying she's had to put them all in their place before), her striking strength and durability not being as high as the rest of them doesn't mean the A.P of her bombs can't harm them (especially when they're mostly dura neg and she rarely detonates them pre-transmutation) nor is there any indicator than any of them are faster than her bombs

It's made incredibly clear that Bambietta wrangles in the rest of the Bambies by force (She literally says "I'll remind you guys what happens when you embarrass your leader" implying she's had to put them all in their place before), her striking strength and durability not being as high as the rest of them doesn't mean the A.P of her bombs can't harm them (especially when they're mostly dura neg and she rarely detonates them pre-transmutation) nor is there any indicator than any of them are faster than her bombs
And they only showed up after she was defeated implying they are scared of her

That said, Kubo's statement > Any possible power scaling assumption. Lilloto over bambi is not controversial, and you don't need to be stronger to be the Leader of a group.

Statement doesn't include hax. And considering she told them I'll show you what happens when you embarrass your leader and them hiding until she is defeated tells you it is power related.

Back