• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

is it me or does it feel like time is flying? i swear it felt like it was yesterday the new ep was out and now is the middle of the week.
f21879aa2a8717b00d7009feedf72ba38928ca1f427d675b2b275bd2df13adae_thumb.png

This is literally how things feel.

So the best way to redeem 0 division and and not make them look like frauds is to make Jugram and Uryu look like even bigger frauds
I'm sorry but I don't think Kubo has cooked this time

Will they die? Yhwach will revive them along with his royal guard. And do you really think that Ishida and Jugram would use their schrift in the fight against squad zero?

Back