• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

In 2017-2018 he downgraded God tiers to tier 6. And if he was ever losing a debate he could straight up close your thread. He was an admin that had more power than most staff I ever seen but inevitably demoted and never got it back. I'm just saying y'all got it good rn cause back then whatever he said goes, doesn't matter if you outvoted him. Most of these upgrades wouldn't fly if he was still around and had the same power he had

In 2017-2018 he downgraded God tiers to tier 6. And if he was ever losing a debate he could straight up close your thread. He was an admin that had more power than most staff I ever seen but inevitably demoted and never got it back. I'm just saying y'all got it good rn cause back then whatever he said goes, doesn't matter if you outvoted him. Most of these upgrades wouldn't fly if he was still around and had the same power he had
Sounds like fun times.

This reminds me of the topic about whether bleach characters are souls or not.

I wasn't here on 2017 I think I joined in 2019, but I remember tier 6 Bleach that took place in 2020 or 2021 after we were enjoying uni Bleach and Yhwach solos dragon ball memes

Bro i was just about to say this LMFAO. There was a potential bleach downgrade where bleach chars weren't souls because they could have babies lmfaooooooo
from what I remember before they weren't even considered soul. the CRT was to argue that the characters are souls
I wasn't here on 2017 I think I joined in 2019, but I remember tier 6 Bleach that took place in 2020 or 2021 after we were enjoying uni Bleach and Yhwach solos dragon ball memes
I didn't use this account but I believe it was between 2019-2020 but Matt was already very old, he helped with updates to The Elder Scrolls

iirc he's the one who shut down Aizen's mid godly thread in the past.
No, so the Mid-Godly Aizen is a funny story and one where I actually accepted a downgrade for an upgrade in the future.

In the thread that got Aizen his Low-Godly back in like 2018 I think, I actually proved Aizen had Mid-Godly.

Matthew would not accept Aizen getting Mid-Godly and I knew it would take a long time arguing with him when he already had staff in line arguing against just the Low-Godly. I broke a deal with him to get the thread closed and to have all Bleach supporters leave the thread and we would get Low-Godly for Aizen.

You can even see in the Low-Godly thread how other Bleach supporters were even realizing that it was more than Low-Godly, but I knew that one day in the future Matthew wouldn't be an obstacle and Mid-Godly would come through.

Prime Ichibei seales away Sharingan and Rinnegan with Pernida’s powers. What’s Naruto fans response to his hax?
No Sharingan has an answer to it and the Rinnegan could only stall. Shinra Tensei, Amenotejikara for Sasuke or Kaguya's Amenominaka to dimension swap if RinneSharingan abilities are allowed.

But there's really no defense to it and even the Senrigan is pretty much defenseless to it since it's inferior to even the basic functions of the Almighty.

The only reason Ichibei uses the King's arm is because his power cannot affect anything related to the king of souls. This is not the case with Naruto characters

The only reason Ichibei uses the King's arm is because his power cannot affect anything related to the king of souls. This is not the case with Naruto characters
Is not a weakness of the Almighty, is a resistance feat for Soul King. A piece of the Soul King is still part of it that has resistance to dojutsu. Are we gonna say that all abilities and powers have a certain weakness because it doesn't work on someone else?

Is not a weakness of the Almighty, is a resistance feat for Soul King. A piece of the Soul King is still part of it that has resistance to dojutsu. Are we gonna say that all abilities and powers have a certain weakness because it doesn't work on someone else?
I didn't understand anything

0549-011.png

Yoruichi and Soifon should probably have stealth mastery, considering they led the Onmitsukidō and can cloak their spiritual pressure.

Back