• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Part of the fun for me was the fact that I had to argue about the most minute details to just get Bleach back up from 6-B against everyone. Once all the opposition was beaten and I got Bleach back to 5-B I just felt like I lost my purpose and fun here.
whoever was responsible for that was crazy

whoever said 6-B or regular 6-A Yhwach was on this:

For anyone who cares, McDonald's is gonna offer 50 cent double cheeseburgers tomorrow since it's gonna be national cheeseburger day, so take advantage while you can (not sure this would apply to countries outside of the US though, always good to check).

Just wanted to spread the word.

whoever was responsible for that was crazy

whoever said 6-B or regular 6-A Yhwach was on this:

God I forgot how bad these profile pics were before Aerna, Sigurd, and I worked on them

It was fun getting Bleach back up from this. We had to fight for every inch and 5-C wad a big milestone

I noticed. I went through them, and it looks like your first big way of getting them there was through 5-C lifting of the wandenreich
We worked on that for a while because for a long time it wasn't accepted that Yhwach merging the world's was a planetary feat.

It was a verse rule that it could not be argued as 5-B as it was vague and a chain reaction not by Yhwach's power.

So the answer was the Wandenreich lifting!

I remember in our old Discord I had a thread specifically for my ideas of how to slowly get the wiki to accept 5-B. It was a step by step progressive plan to slowly get things accepted and even downgrade things to get Matthew and Weekly on my side at times to eventually get 5-B.

It worked.

Yeah you could say that because once my friends got banned through dumb wiki rules and "fake spy" shit, I did the same.

I got people banned that annoyed me too much on my CRTs or would delay them getting accepted.

The wiki was a whole different world back then and I did what I had to.
Must seem so childish looking back, but ig that’s the point of being “kids”. Regardless, I walk on the roads y’all paved with great success, so there’s one good thing that came of it 😭

Must seem so childish looking back, but ig that’s the point of being “kids”. Regardless, I walk on the roads y’all paved with great success, so there’s one good thing that came of it 😭
To be fair, some people were straight up racist or sexist and needed to be removed from the Wiki. so I would do it again.

But yeah, this was all literally 7 to 5 years ago.

All I cared about was stopping the Bleach downplay and as long as it's not just stuck in 6-B or low 6-A, I see it as a win.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 It was so hard to be a bleach fan when Matthew was a regular road block for the series. Whatever people feel about deagon, damage, duedate, Matthew was much more irritating. Mostly because he was the ultimate stonewall and he had too much power for an admin. Matthew could just close your thread and that would be the end of it. I still remember when he closed my android 17 thread without debunking my points and it not being a discussion rule. Needless to say I didn't take that well. I remember he was demoted when I was banned and when I heard news of demotion I celebrated but now I actually kinda miss him now crazy.

I did message him though he didn't care to respond. It makes sense I was a major asshole and some of the things I said back then was vile and borderline evil. Not really sure why I was that demonic of a person back then it seems unrecognizable. I don't even like the r word that mocks someone's intelligence but backed then I called ppl it regularly.

Back then I wasn't much of a horny poster which I'm sure gets annoying. I was just very condensing and rude which I personally find worse

Last edited:
Who wins Unohana or Senjumaru? I think Senjumaru but most ppl at least on YouTube think Unohana would body squad zero except Oetsu and Ichibei. So people think she's stronger than Hot spring demon, Kirio, and Senjumaru. Personally I disagree with that but is there any further scaling with them in cfyow?
Unohana wins, senjumaru has very little scaling.

I personally believe Unohana is stronger than all of them besides ichibei

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 It was so hard to be a bleach fan when Matthew was a regular road block for the series. Whatever people feel about deagon, damage, duedate, Matthew was much more irritating. Mostly because he was the ultimate stonewall and he had too much power for an admin. Matthew could just close your thread and that would be the end of it. I still remember when he closed my android 17 thread without debunking my points and it not being a discussion rule. Needless to say I didn't take that well. I remember he was demoted when I was banned and when I heard news of demotion I celebrated but now I actually kinda miss him now crazy.

I did message him though he didn't care to respond. It makes sense I was a major asshole and some of the things I said back then was vile and borderline evil. Not really sure why I was that demonic of a person back then it seems unrecognizable. I don't even like the r word that mocks someone's intelligence but backed then I called ppl it regularly
Matthew must've been a nightmare then.

Can anyone on the wiki vouch for this?

Matthew must've been a nightmare then.

Can anyone on the wiki vouch for this?
He was singlehandedly the person that could stop bleach threads from passing. He didn't even need other people and didn't matter even if he was outvoted. This could of maybe changed over time though.

He was actually the reason I rage quit the wiki some don't know this but I made a goodbye post that got myself eradicated instantly. Light speed ban. I didn't want to admit it but he was the reason I quit the wiki in the way I did. Got tired of the power abuse. Yea I remember being embarrassed to admit that. Still kinda am tbh. Oh well

He was singlehandedly the person that could stop bleach threads from passing. He didn't even need other people and didn't matter even if he was outvoted. This could of maybe changed over time though.

He was actually the reason I rage quit the wiki some don't know this but I made a goodbye post that got myself eradicated instantly. Light speed ban. I didn't want to admit it but he was the reason I quit the wiki in the way I did. Got tired of the power abuse. Yea I remember being embarrassed to admit that. Still kinda am tbh. Oh well
What MonkeMan should've done.

Is there a report on his demotion in RvR? I like reading this kind of thing.

Back