• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

giphy_1.gif

Matthew was terrible.

I actually have 0 issues with Damage because we've been friends from /r/whowouldwin since 2015. I always value Damage's opinions because he prefers lowball than highball to be safe which is a valid train of thought. He genuinely does not have a bias and carries a level head that brings sensibility amongst echo chambers of wank.

Matthew would legitimately downgrade series for fun and hated series if certain people liked it which included Bleach. He would abuse his moderator powers to just close threads and make verse rules to stop any attempts at upgrades. He would call other staff to just agree with him to get threads closed faster and would be stubborn in his own interpretations of feats even when it was obviously not what he thought (i.e, thinking Yhwach used a chain reaction to merge the worlds instead of his own power).

Plus he was just a weird simp for women on the site.

Matthew would legitimately downgrade series for fun and hated series if certain people liked it which included Bleach. He would abuse his moderator powers to just close threads and make verse rules to stop any attempts at upgrades. He would call other staff to just agree with him to get threads closed faster and would be stubborn in his own interpretations of feats even when it was obviously not what he thought (i.e, thinking Yhwach used a chain reaction to merge the worlds instead of his own power)
And why would they give an administrator to a child?

We know in bleach souls govern everything based on the fact fullbringers can control the souls everything. Since fullbringers can control,space,time,gravity,physics,laws,matter ect. This means Soul king controls life and death or the flow of souls of not just plp but objects,laws and time as well. Which is also backed by the fact hisagi's bankai could control objects and even stop time

I was actually the only girl he hated because of my behavior. He did say if I wasn't insufferable I would be adorable on fc/oc during my sock days. So for Matt to not like me it says alot

Funny enough a lot of the Bleach hate was because a lot of the old admins hated LordAizenSama lmao. Even though he was no longer on the website by that point.
AND the reason they even banned LAS was completely a mistake! Ant even admitted to LAS that they made a mistake on misinformation to ban LAS (something about racism but LAS was that race).

They decided to leave it because time had already passed and it was a long process that they didn't want to open up again.

LAS didn't even like Bleach much, he just liked Aizen really and was the only staff that knew anything about Bleach.

Since they hated him they hated Bleach and that's why there's always been a negative view of Bleach on this site.

I joined the wiki for LAS since they knew me from /r/whowouldwin and I just wanted to see if I could fix things here not thinking it'd be such an uphill battle.

Funny enough a lot of the Bleach hate was because a lot of the old admins hated LordAizenSama lmao. Even though he was no longer on the website by that point.
I actually started being toxic af when he got banned. I always respected him on the site so when he got banned I went into demon mode. He actually started my toxic journey. I was pretty tilted tbh. So on my Dragon Ariia I had zero tolerance for staff. Zero. I was supposed to take up his mantle at least the part of him that didn't take no shit from other members or staff. Aizen was also a bit condescending I took that up a notch.

@Arc7Kuroi You can say certain ppl took up his mantle. Imade and Arc for the thread upgrades n knowledge and me for the confrontational side. Which is why when I got banned they had that meme of us side by side. I'm not the biggest or most knowledgeable bleach member but I was the most bold. I wasn't afraid to mock staff members or say what was on my mind. So I definitely at least matched his snark, well I would say i surpassed it but yea. I wouldn't say you are a failure tho arc you did alot so i respect that even if we butt heads alot. I used to be alot more knowledgeable on bleach but I stopped studying it when I got banned. But I still would confidently say old me was probably the most bold toxic user that wasn't a troll

Back