• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Your Seireitei and Las Noches takes are your greatest Bleach takes IMade

@Arc7Kuroi You can say certain ppl took up his mantle. Imade and Arc for the thread upgrades n knowledge and me for the confrontational side. Which is why when I got banned they had that meme of us side by side. I'm not the biggest or most knowledgeable bleach member but I was the most bold. I wasn't afraid to mock staff members or say what was on my mind. So I definitely at least matched his snark, well I would say i surpassed it but yea. I wouldn't say you are a failure tho arc you did alot so i respect that even if we butt heads alot. I used to be alot more knowledgeable on bleach but I stopped studying it when I got banned. But I still would confidently say old me was probably the most bold toxic user that wasn't a troll
Oh trust me I got banned for being an asshat don’t worry. When I first joined I combined the Bleach knowledge with the being an asshole

What's funny is they called us aizen wanklords back in the day. I just thought that was a funny term. Then everybody became imade d riders now arc d riders. I really only had riders out of being an asshole. Aizen was a cool dude tho wish y'all met him he can probably even get unbanned if he wanted it but he doesn't

IMG_20230918_145008.jpg

Your Seireitei and Las Noches takes are your greatest Bleach takes IMade

Oh trust me I got banned for being an asshat don’t worry. When I first joined I combined the Bleach knowledge with the being an asshole
My biggest big-brain move:

1) Had Gremmy's meteor calc'd by a Naruto fanboy who hated Bleach using visuals to give a 6-A result or something.

2) Then had statements accepted over visuals and said how this would downgrade Gremmy's meteor feat and lower the verse to 6-B (every Bleach hater and Naruto supporter jumped into this obviously).

3) I then remade the Gremmy calc using an extremely lowball method that I saw Therefir use once (this was like my first calc) and had everyone accept the massive downgrade.

4) Had statements made into a verse rule so no one could argue about visuals anymore.

5) Revealed that the calc was an extreme lowball and should be upgrade by a more "knowledgeable" calc member.

6) Remade the Las Noches, Cero Oscuras, Gran Rey Cero, and had the Lanza feat recalced by others now with statements which would higher results with statements.

7) Argued it should all be the Low-End to get it easily accepted, knowing that eventually Low-Ends would stack up to get us back to full acceptance of statements to bring the verse back to Tier 5.

I will never allow anyone to downgrade Seireitei's size nor remove statements. I'm glad the anime is also reinforcing Seireitei's large size because these horizon shots support it being hundreds of kilometers in diameter.

What's funny is they called us aizen wanklords back in the day. I just thought that was a funny term. Then everybody became imade d riders now arc d riders. I really only had riders out of being an asshole. Aizen was a cool dude tho wish y'all met him he can probably even get unbanned if he wanted it but he doesn't
LAS doesn't care to comeback, he's fine just watching from Discord.

He actually disagrees with a lot of current ratings and just dislikes the Wiki overall.

It's funny that you can see Bleach as having Eras:

1) The AMM Era - No one but AMM read at least 10 chapters of Bleach

2) The LAS Era - Only LAS liked some of Bleach

3) The Matthew Era - Downgrade Bleach back to Tier 6-B and ban majority of Bleach supporters

3) The IMade Era - Restore Bleach back to Tier 5-B

4) The Arc Era - Universal Bleach

Ngl if someone were to steal my pack of gum I'd be kinda tight, especially if it was school. Mfs in my school have to live with that hot, dry ass breath for hours on end if we didn't have gum on us.
I miss school man. Like sure waking up was the worst part about it but when you didn't do your work like I did school was really just a hangout spot. I been out of high school for many years now and still have dreams about being in it. Met some really good friends, funny teachers. In school all I ever did was skip class or be on my phone all day and goof around. In school I was also a hidden genius. Like I always had poor grades because I didn't like doing my work or paying attention but when I actually tried, I would surprise people. I remember a teacher praising me for getting a zero on a test I attempted because I circle random answers. Class was dying laughing

I miss school man. Like sure waking up was the worst part about it but when you didn't do your work like I did school was really just a hangout spot. I been out of high school for many years now and still have dreams about being in it. Met some really good friends, funny teachers. In school all I ever did was skip class or be on my phone all day and goof around. In school I was also a hidden genius. Like I always had poor grades because I didn't like doing my work or paying attention but when I actually tried, I would surprise people. I remember a teacher praising me for getting a zero on a test I attempted because I circle random answers. Class was dying laughing
When I was younger, I thought school was cool.

Now, I'm sick of it tbh. Maybe it's because I'm naturally introverted, and that I just don't like being around or talking to large groups of people, but it's stressful and tiresome asf.

He actually disagrees with a lot of current ratings and just dislikes the Wiki overall.

3) The Matthew Era - Downgrade Bleach back to Tier 6-B and ban majority of Bleach supporters

Belmont effect, each generation overpowers the last 🥱 albeit more accurately the Arc Era popularized uni Bleach but I’ve only get it at tier 4, I am giving us tier 5 top tiers tho which is infinitely cooler

Arc the type of guy to steal a pack of gum and be like "told you I can be bad"
I would never steal, that’s wrong

I did an anime calc of the Seireitei/Reiokyu diameter and got ~700-800 km, a little over half of what the statements get.
It's sick, it's more supporting evidence of all the statements.

Even Space Battles is now coming along with at least country level Bleach to potentially continental and they are pretty strict on visual feats.

Belmont effect, each generation overpowers the last 🥱 albeit more accurately the Arc Era popularized uni Bleach but I’ve only get it at tier 4, I am giving us tier 5 top tiers tho which is infinitely cooler
Yeah that's definitely cooler!

Wonder where the anime will take us and what's the future of Bleach because for once it finally feels like the profiles and ratings are stabilizing.

I think I just want it consistent for awhile. I can't really use vsb as a source if the ratings jump around all the time. I'm not a calcer so I can only really go by credible people on here when debating outside of vsb. Because I can be like this character is moon level then next thing you know high 6-A, then 6-A then 5-C again. So I basically can't use vsb source unless I'm on vsb. Esp since it's frowned upon everywhere else. I just want the profiles consistent for a long time with good justifications. It kinda feels like bleach statistics have been jumping around for over 7 years so it's almost like whatever tier I'm looking at isn't their actual tier cause I know it'll just change again

Yeah that's definitely cooler!

Wonder where the anime will take us and what's the future of Bleach because for once it finally feels like the profiles and ratings are stabilizing.
Yeah Gremmy's meteor in the anime and Zaraki cutting it was actually TCM Toneri levels of useful physical feat. But I really wanna see where they take speed with Lille and whatnot.

The Reio era will be when we will have bleach low multi

Back