• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

[QUOTE="Arc7Kuroi, post: 6038084, member: 7296

Tbh safyw kenpachi should still be planet level based on the fact he can split the dangai

Fun times, I genuinely do miss it and the people too.

I'd probably be more active if it were still like that.
The good ol days 💀
I've been thinking actually on why it was more fun can't speak for y'all but at least for me. Maybe some ppl that weren't there at the time could maybe understand why.

I think the rvr played a big factor and staff interaction. Back then anybody could just pop in the rvr. You could hop in there and defend ppl and get results nowadays ur comment will just get deleted. You could give judgement on ppl or defend them. Also during that time bleach vs staff was huge. It was an actual war. So combine those things and you have staff members and bleach users going back and forth for multiple pages on the rvr. So it was entertainment city.

Also staff members were more flawed back then. In the sense of multiple staff members back then deserved to be demoted but they never were. They were practically part of a lot of the drama as well. As much as I hated kepekley and Matthew they did make things entertaining.

Bleach vs Naruto was another big war. I took part of a lot of that insulting them etc. We would constantly upgrade or downgrade attempt the other verse. I remember regisnex, rocker, and thefinalorder. I insulted them on the regular. Back then it seemed like u could escape any report so long as you have backup. If I got reported I just tell people to pull up.

There was also that discord which was mad fun. Most fun one I been apart of as it was also full of banned users and members who hated the site. So there was a lot of roasting. In short I think it's not as fun now because nothing is actually going on. Staff are more strict, rvr is more strict, all the major trolls are gone, there is no bleach vs staff or bleach vs Naruto. Just here to chat really.

People hate drama but it made it fun. Hate to admit it. Site was more free too. I could just go in and change a statistic so long as it's not a massive change. Also had that chat feature.

So it boils down to more freedom, less strict staff and rvr, more flawed staff members made things more fun, and a couple major wars going on. It made sense why it was fun for me as I was apart of all of them. I roasted ppl on the regular and got slaps on the wrists and if I dare get reported I had ppl pull up. I would laugh/mock whichever staff gave me a warning too. I was really a demon when I was Dragon Ariia

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 and @Sigurd_Snake_in_The_Eye oh yea I remember the "ninja" coins (Because I can't say the word) where there was a way to gamble to high position in the disxord server. Gambler extraordinare was higher than admin. I gambled my way to the highest position then AMM took away my power and made gambler extraordinare a fodder title so I left the server. I joined back though
Oh my god I forgot about that lmaooo

That was so fun but yeah AMM kinda killed it and deleting the server was the worst thing he could've done.

Honestly after Matthew, Weekly, and the OG Naruto crew left I just didn't care anymore.

Part of the fun for me was the fact that I had to argue about the most minute details to just get Bleach back up from 6-B against everyone. Once all the opposition was beaten and I got Bleach back to 5-B I just felt like I lost my purpose and fun here.

Maybe one day I'll get it back.

Oh my god I forgot about that lmaooo

That was so fun but yeah AMM kinda killed it and deleting the server was the worst thing he could've done.

Honestly after Matthew, Weekly, and the OG Naruto crew left I just didn't care anymore.

Part of the fun for me was the fact that I had to argue about the most minute details to just get Bleach back up from 6-B against everyone. Once all the opposition was beaten and I got Bleach back to 5-B I just felt like I lost my purpose and fun here.

Maybe one day I'll get it back.
Yea tier 6 God tiers was painful. Horrible. But yea you right alot of ppl left so I just gotta used to the newer community. Them ppl gone so minds well start something new again. Idk what can motivate you tbh as you did more debating than I did. The only thing I do is talk with a few staff members I find cool and chill here. It's new but for most part ppl here are cool. We can't really live in past forever. But yea unfortunate I was banned for most of ur big upgrades n threads but I still lurked but I still respect ur stuff as I agreed with majority of it

You might have a point if, ya know, Ichibe’s name hax was Kido. Let’s not forget that he slapped that shit on the Soul King and it’s stuck for a million years. A few thousand is an absolute pittance by comparison.

The old king can't be compared because of his state before being sealed.

Again with trying to put words in my mouth. Go and quote where I said post Bankai Kenny > Bankai Kenny? I implied he is > Gerard fight Shikai Kenpachi with no eyepatch and using two hands.

That's only 90% as dumb, but still dumb.

He tripped him because Gerard is partially frozen which is why Byakuya could harm him, and why his helmet broke from just trippin, the dude is half popsicle.

Did you realise that all Shinigami fight with their swords besides the rare exception of (former) Kido Corps members and Yoruichi? Every fight is a sword fight ffs so conc ding that Retsu isn’t the strongest means you concede that she isn’t the strongest Shinigami in a sword fight.

A zanpakuto can have all kinds of powers, so is not a sword fight blade to blade only.

Prove he was at 90% of his full power. I’ve already shown that he gets > x10 increases with his Zenkais so at best, she defeated 10% of his full power. Stop meatriding your waifu, give up, and accept that you are wrong bro.

He had 99% of his potential powerups when she defeated him and she still matched him for a bit in a sword fight at his full power, proving they are basically near equal and his power ups aren't always exponential.

Any difference you can argue is covered by him having his eyepatch on vs Gerard but needing his full power without a patch to beat her.

Crazy you are so stubborn as to argue against what is blatantly show tho, but that's the end of the argument.

-zenkai boost bitch-

Yeah, the scan says the boost can happen, or maybe not, and that the increase is barely relevant.

ebe6631e86211b958755d41033b196ee.jpg

Back