• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Cour 2 is nothing but L's for Bleach. Zero Squad palace is now in orbit instead of another dimension. This makes characters as fast as the speed of sound for Ichigo to travel that distance in that many hours. L I give up on Bleach. I should have quit all those years ago with every other Narutofan. At least they are not as toxic as Bleachfans.

Cour 2 is nothing but L's for Bleach. Zero Squad palace is now in orbit instead of another dimension. This makes characters as fast as the speed of sound for Ichigo to travel that distance in that many hours. L I give up on Bleach. I should have quit all those years ago with every other Narutofan. At least they are not as toxic as Bleachfans.
kkkkkkkkkk

Cringelord

There was no globe shown nor curves in the anime, just clouds. We already know there’s clouds from the manga, there’s nothing new shown just better visuals since it’s now anime instead of manga scans.

What was this?

New episode made me bust
kYNtKN3.png

Byakuya mainly i wanna swallow senbonzakura
kYNtKN3.png

Back