• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It's said that no natural duel-wield Zanpakuto exists in CFYOW and the ones that do exist are the result of special circumstances

Though I don't see any dual wielding Zanpakuto in the original Gotei image posted
Look at the guy with the blue wristguards, isnt he dual wielding?

Look at the guy with the blue wristguards, isnt he dual wielding?
No? His other hand is empty just below the one holding a Zanpakuto
jK1T17a.jpg
Though it looks like some of them are using Shikai, as the girl with the glasses has a Zanpakuto that looks pretty similar to Lisa or Tenjiro's Shikai

No? His other hand is empty just below the one holding a Zanpakuto
jK1T17a.jpg
Though it looks like some of them are using Shikai, as the girl with the glasses has a Zanpakuto that looks pretty similar to Lisa or Tenjiro's Shikai
But there are 2 hand holding the 2 blades?
And they look the same.
Maybe im tripping idk

Nah you right i got s better look at it,but his sword is fairly small.
Also one of these people can be Byakuya Father/Grandfather
I think the dark skinned one with the orange scarf in the centre is probably that generations Shihoin leader.

The one with the blue wrist guards makes me think of Shiba as well, not sure though.

I think the dark skinned one with the orange scarf in the centre is probably that generations Shihoin leader.

The one with the blue wrist guards makes me think of Shiba as well, not sure though.
Yeah i agree with those, ngl the guy on the left Zanpakuto hilt looks similiar to Toshiro‘s 😂

I wanna say the TYBW is censored or banned in Germany for the obvious Nazi allusions with the Quincy, I could be wrong/misremembering that info
No,Disney+ is just shit.Nothing here is banned because "muh Nazis".Or Yeewack being a pseudo Adolf Hitler.

Lots of german productions has Nazis in it because it sells way better in other countrys lol.Its a cliché and people like clichés.Nazis in Clorox dont even trink Beer or eating Brezels.Only Jugram is also your classic Nazi.Blond Hairs and Blue eyes.

Don't think the changes will be anything major, though the only one I actually know of is that Gremmy's meteor goes from 6-A to High 6-A
It does? That’s nice lol. It’s funny cause I know from a scaling perspective Yama’s Bankai scales far above that but looking at the calc’s, even before this upgrade his Bankai has a lower result than Grammy’s meteor. Nothing to worry about but I just thought it was funny that Yama evaporating all the water in SS (granted it has a very generous timeframe of 10 minutes) is lower than Gremmy’s meteor

Saw something being said today, the person said that Yhwach had Yama bankai available even after the Ichibei fight and what Ichibei inked was his Quincy medalion not Yama bankai.

Saw something being said today, the person said that Yhwach had Yama bankai available even after the Ichibei fight and what Ichibei inked was his Quincy medalion not Yama bankai.
The cross had yamas bankai so ichibei would have nulled both. Yhwach later took the black ink off so he should be able to use it again

Ichibe inked both, the cross first and then the medallion when he covered Yhwach almost entirely in ink
11-hPZCuwQJoGvmK-m.jpg

1-1m08RXbX4a7rp.png
Though even then, we already know that when you nullify Ichibe's ability, the original name returns as shown by Ikomikidomoe, so when Yhwach awakens The Almighty and nulls Ichibe's ink, the medallion should work and have Yamamoto's Bankai again to be honest.

They couldn't even killed rose and love ulq would just regen if he's tagged
Hollowfied mashiro is stated to be far above captain class material in CFYOW, which funny Enough match the description of a vasto lorde.
Love is actually OP, people sleep on him, rose didn’t do anything relevant to stark.

Hollowfied vizards almost broke the boundary of a shinigami, they are supposed to be strong. Without hollowfication are kinda Weak.

so keeping up a bit with stark, simply means they would do the same with ulquiorra, moreover they never do damage to stark if you read carefully the fight, they just tank his attack but stark was basically on point to kill all of them before shunsui, aka one of the strongest captain ever, decide to attack him from behind.

I would add, that Kubo sometimes is notorious to display badly the strength of some characters (coff coff squad zero) but that doesn’t mean much. And especially in bleach fancy stuff means nothing, absolutely nothing, people think ulq is strong because “urrr lanza big explosion“ when Kubo is basically the embodiment of the mangaka who don’t cares about this stuff, just look at ichibei, he is the strongest shinigami and he never do even a building level explosion.

Back