• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

20220702-174548.jpg

Where would yall compare Fullbring Ichigo to Yamamoto?

Like Base Yama? Shikai Yama? ( def not Bankai ofc )
Yeah he should be around shikai yama level. It's stated in the novels you need aizen level reiastu to break tokinadas KS. And only ginjo,aura,hikone and kenpachi could do so.

Ginjo in cfyow should be at least relative to FB ichigo at this point. If we assumed he trained over the 6 months

In the group Shot Askin and Nianzol were included even though they didnt participate in the first Invasion,askin did show up in a Hood. Does it mean that Nianzol is the one that Defeated Rukia and Askin perhaps battled Ukitake?

In the group Shot Askin and Nianzol were included even though they didnt participate in the first Invasion,askin did show up in a Hood. Does it mean that Nianzol is the one that Defeated Rukia and Askin perhaps battled Ukitake?
Askin was there in the first invasion. When we see Mayuri with his bright ass costume that took out the shadows. I guess Nianzol was the one who fought Rukia or something, so that's why he's there

Askin was there in the first invasion. When we see Mayuri with his bright ass costume that took out the shadows. I guess Nianzol was the one who fought Rukia or something, so that's why he's there
Pretty sure Askin Didnt participate in the first Invasion,we see him at the Sun Gate where they used it to travel to seiretei and thats it.
Askin only shows up in the Second Invasion.
But the Trailer only showed people from the first Invasion.So Perhaps there will be a battle scene with Askin.

that was the second invasion, when the silbern take over seireitei.

Pretty sure Askin Didnt participate in the first Invasion,we see him at the Sun Gate where they used it to travel to seiretei and thats it.
Askin only shows up in the Second Invasion.
But the Trailer only showed people from the first Invasion.So Perhaps there will be a battle scene with Askin.
that was the second invasion, when the silbern take over seireitei.

That's my bad, I remembered it incorrectly

Back