• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Explain how your science applies to fantasy both manga and databook have call Quincy arrows as Reishi Arrows and Arrows of Light.
🗿

Well spiritual matter (reishi) can interact with physical matter (Kishi). We see this in MoN when both realms exert a gravitational force on each other. Thus reishi acts like kishi (physical laws that govern physical matter apply similarly to spiritual matter). Light cannot have physical matter nor spiritual matter, light cannot have matter period. Also my lovely light bulbs aren’t bulbs moving at light speed, just like light arrows (or any other light construct) doesn’t have to inherently move at light speed either.

Go touch some grass mr debater man.

🗿

Well spiritual matter (reishi) can interact with physical matter (Kishi). We see this in MoN when both realms exert a gravitational force on each other. Thus reishi acts like kishi (physical laws that govern physical matter apply similarly to spiritual matter). Light cannot have physical matter nor spiritual matter, light cannot have matter period. Also my lovely light bulbs aren’t bulbs moving at light speed, just like light arrows (or any other light construct) doesn’t have to inherently move at light speed either.

Go touch some grass mr debater man.
This nonesense above is not only directed towards me but the author of Bleach himself, Kubo. The author was the one who said the arrows of light were made of reishi. Nice bulb. But Light can only ever travel at the speed of light — 300,000,000 metres per second in a vacuum, and a bit slower in air because it bumps into molecules using your own deductive skills not a single character in fiction can move at L, I mean at LS. Science =/= fantasy = 🤡 🤡 🤡

like-a-boss.jpg

This nonesense above is not only directed towards me but the author of Bleach himself, Kubo. The author was the one who said the arrows of light were made of reishi. Nice bulb. But Light can only ever travel at the speed of light — 300,000,000 metres per second in a vacuum, and a bit slower in air because it bumps into molecules using your own deductive skills not a single character in fiction can move at L, I mean at LS. Science =/= fantasy = 🤡 🤡 🤡

like-a-boss.jpg
hitting-someone-with-a-bat-hitting-a-guy-into-a-screen.gif

like-a-boss.jpg
In the case that you are deadass serious: Light moving at the speed of light is an appeal to reality in that case as well
In the case that you are trolling
unknown.png

Hey guys needs some help on Toshiro powernull. I don't know how to explain Toshiro Powernulling Gerald hoffnung to certain mod.

Tbh not going to argue against it unless he makes a ctr downgrading him. Tho it's pretty clear cutt he has powernull.

1.He nullified the ap and durability of huffnug. He was able to causally cutt through it after it froze when kenpachi who scales much higher could barley nick it.

2.He can nullify the effects of matter and energy. Shown when froze Gerards light arrow rendering it useless and when Gerard crumbled to pieces after being frozen.

Tbh not going to argue against it unless he makes a ctr downgrading him. Tho it's pretty clear cutt he has powernull.

1.He nullified the ap and durability of huffnug. He was able to causally cutt through it after it froze when kenpachi who scales much higher could barley nick it.

2.He can nullify the effects of matter and energy. Shown when froze Gerards light arrow rendering it useless and when Gerard crumbled to pieces after being frozen.
Ok.

Now I know why we never get anywhere with CRT's...

Just having abilities that we clearly see getting maintained is already taking us so much lol

Guys what does Rukia bankai do except make her area of Effect bigger?
I mean she could already reach absolute Zero in Shikai,so is her bankai just increase in range and Instant Absolute Zero Temperature, or is there more to it?
Somebody should ask this to Kubo in his fanclub, but I doubt he's gonna answer that lol

Back