• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

False Equivalence. The Mimihagi is not worshipped as an Idol which is what a Golden Bull is.

Since when in Abrahamic lore is Satan considered "divine"?
Both are worshipped as Gods by cults (religion) don’t make them gods. If you pick and choose - what stops me?

Regarding if Soul King is a Deity/God lets look at the definition for Deity

a god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion).

Soul King is directly stated by Urahara and Ukitake to be a God, his body parts like Mimihagi are also directly stated to be a God and is worshiped like one, he's the leader of the Shinigami which is literally translated from Japanese to English as "God's of Death" and is heavily implied in CFYOW that he's the God of Time as implied by Giriko.

Bleach's Religious foundations are Polytheistic in the Current Cosmology (Mimihagi and Soul King) but where originally Monotheistic in the Previous Cosmology (Prime Soul King)

So he does qualify for this definition.
Later explained to be base on believes more than anything. Not pure confirmation and even deny to be a God.

divine status, quality, or nature

Soul King is directly stated to God as explain in my previous argument so he also does qualify for this definition as well.
Debunked above.

the creator and supreme being (in a monotheistic religion such as Christianity)

This one he definitely qualify's for, he's directly stated to be Transcendental to literally everything within the Verse and was the one who's power was used to create the entire Bleach Cosmology.
Until someone else comes, but guess what Aizen was also said to transcend everything and he was already aware of the Soul King as it was mentioned. Same Soul King Yhwach supposedly absorbed “all” of its power. He created planets. Uni bleach is debunked.
And as explain previously the Bleach Religious foundations where originally Monotheistic in nature (With Prime Soul King being the supreme being of the Verse)

Debunked by the quote from the novel.
So in conclusion he qualify's for all definitions for what a Deity is. so hopefully this stops this dumbass argument from continuing.
I don’t see any qualifications.

Both are worshipped as Gods by cults (religion) don’t make them gods. If you pick and choose - what stops me?
Again, that's false equivalence. learn the difference between a "Deity" and an "Idol"

Idol worship is not the same as deity worship.

In the Bleach verse, the soul king:
-Exists.
-Created the cosmos.
-Has powers astronomically above anyone.

You cannot at all compare him to cult figureheads lmao what is this argument???

Again, that's false equivalence. learn the difference between a "Deity" and an "Idol"

Idol worship is not the same as deity worship.

-Exists.
-Created the cosmos.

You cannot at all compare him to cult figureheads lmao what is this argument???
Not mine. Novel compares Soul King worship to Buddha and all religions of the Rukongai been brought from the human world. Idols. Not gods.

-Exists.
We know nothing of his existence. Other characters don’t even know it’s name.
-Created the cosmos.
Five people created 3 planets with his power.
Not really. Novel says Yhwach absorbed all of Soul King’s power and Ichigo slice that mofo like butter. Ichigo is above the Soul King. Ichigo is not a deity.

I was going to respond but then i realized i'm debating AppleLord, so all i'm going to say is.

"This happens when you debate AppleLord

61jgjtkwi2a21.jpg

Not mine. Novel compares Soul King worship to Buddha and all religions of the Rukongai been brought from the human world. Idols. Not gods.
What?? I dont even know what the argument here is lol

Are you suggesting Buddhism or any other religion that does not have Abrahamic hallmarks is considered Idol Worship?

that's about the most american thing i've read all day.

We know nothing of his existence. Other characters don’t even know it’s name.
And? He still exists in the verse doesn't he.

Five people created 3 planets with his power.
And? That's still his power that created the cosmos.

Not really. Novel says Yhwach absorbed all of Soul King’s power and Ichigo slice that mofo like butter. Ichigo is above the Soul King. Ichigo is not a deity.
Of course he's not. No deity uses Getsuga Tensho.

I was going to respond but then i realized i'm debating AppleLord, so all i'm going to say is.

"This is what happens when you debate AppleLord

61jgjtkwi2a21.jpg
I, honest to everything, legitimately thought I was at risk from stroke/aneurysm when I was reading his points.

it was like a string of words put together that barely make sense and you worry that something is wrong with your mind-eye coordination.

But no, I was really just that much in disbelief from the dudes arguments lmao

What?? I dont even know what the argument here is lol

Are you suggesting Buddhism or any other religion that does not have Abrahamic hallmarks is considered Idol Worship? :eek:megalul:

that's about the most american thing i've read all day.
You were the one to call Satanism religion an Idol. Not me. They literally call him God. Doesn’t make it one and therefore debunking that none sense you wrote.
And? He still exists in the verse doesn't he.
As much as the Bible in As nod’s German Bible on chapter 570.
And? That's still his power that created the cosmos.
Aliens created planets and moons in Naruto. They are called gods. But they are alien parasites. Doesn’t prove anything.
Of course he's not. No deity uses Getsuga Tensho.
Concession accepted.

You were the one to call Satanism religion an Idol. Not me.
learn how to read. I likened worship of the Golden bull as "Idol Worship". My argument of Satan not being "divine" is in the context of the major abrahamic religions.
As much as the Bible in As nod’s German Bible on chapter 570.
Take the tinfoil hat off.
Aliens created planets and moons in Naruto. They are called gods. But they are alien parasites. Doesn’t prove anything.
Stop comparing apples to oranges.
Concession accepted.
L+u fell off + ratio + ur white + ur british + who asked + no u + radio + don't care + didn't ask + caught in 4k + cope + seethe + gg + in 1947 the world's first general purpose computer, the 30-ton ENIAC was created + ur mom's white + the hood watches Markiplier now + grow the **** up + L + L pt. 2 + retweet + ligma + taco bell dorito crunch + ur benched + ur a wrench + ur dad fell off + my dad could beat your dad up + ur aim hacking + silver elite + tryhard + boomer + sksksksk 💅 + ur beta + im sigma + your'e submissive + L pt. 3 just dropped + yb better + ur sus + quote tweet + ur cringe + you bought monkey NFT + you're weirdchamp + ur a clown + my dad is the CEO of Steam + they didn't think it could possibly happen, but they're releasing L pt. 5 in HD this summer and its in 3-D

Last edited:
So hold up I'm trying to wrap my head around this.
With the current Bleach cosmo SS keeps everything together, and the SK holds SS together right?

the best way I can explain it is to draw a comparison to our irl universe

Our irl universe has a finite provable 3D size, however when you account for the 4D construct our universe is a Low 2-C structure. So limiting ourselves just to 3D, our universe is merely 3-A, but because it’s a 3-A spacetime, it’s Low 2-C. TLDR: you don’t need to inherently have infinite 3D space if you’re classified as Low 2-C. That comes from our Low 2-C standards for tiering which you can read more about on the tiering page.

So a High 3A can possibly be stronger than a Low-2C.
Because if even the lowest form of 2C is beyond the highest 3A which already stretches infinitely, then destroying/creating any tier 2 structure inherently requires an infinite amount of energy.

I'm gathering evidences from everywhere to try and support Yhwach 3-A and anyone who scales to him. It's gonna take some time but hopefully I'll have a definite opinion if he is 3-A with or without Environmental Destruction.

I'm gathering evidences from everywhere to try and support Yhwach 3-A and anyone who scales to him. It's gonna take some time but hopefully I'll have a definite opinion if he is 3-A with or without Environmental Destruction.
Well you should keep it to yourself and use it outside. Pretty much wiki won't accept anything above planetary scaling for bleach. Last thread only I pointed out many things still it got brushed away without any actual refute/explanation.

That’s the definition of a deity dude. An easy example is Guan Yu. He became deified as a god of war.
Worship comes from cultures, what you say is basically putting God as a result of the emergence of these religions. In this case, the matter becomes more complex.

Anyway, I'm not disagreeing with Soul King being worshiped as a god or anything like that. Even because considering the references that kubo puts on Friedrich Nietzsche's antichrist, it is very likely that he considers Soul King as the dead god.

Is there any quote from who created the ancient world? SK is said to have come out of nowhere, could he have come from a higher dimension?

Bleach's Cosmology is undeniably 2-C and i'll upgrade it to that when i start to revise Soul King's Profile.

Come on man. We've been through this so many times, we have a Discussion Rule on it now. Let it go.

If you want to make another uni bleach upgrade better go through the past uni crts which were really in depth and bring something new to the table. imo i think we've exhausted that route and should wait for more info with the hell arc.

If you want to make another uni bleach upgrade better go through the past uni crts which were really in depth and bring something new to the table. imo i think we've exhausted that route and should wait for more info with the hell arc.
Of course, speaking for myself I'm checking every possible scan in the forum and past revisions. As I sad I'm not 100% sure I will make the revision. But as soon as I find some concrete things and build up a good thread I will post it even though it will take some weeks.

Personally I prefer the current status with god tiers a bit lowballed at large planet but some other characters scaling to them and not just 3 characters at universe level and anyone else at multi continent...

Back