• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Soi fon speed could use adjustment, scaled to Sajin and Toshiro who are nowhere near her speed. The only person you can argue is yamamoto, yoruichi, kisuke, or Aizen but those two and even Byakuya are alot slower than she is. Should be upscaled from Byakuya and Zommari due to being considered the fastest shinigami a few times and Zommari bragging about 5 clones and she casually does like 20 when Zommari's sonido forced Byakuya to use a yoruichi move. That's kinda the reason her opponent was barragan because the time shenanigans countered her speed

If we tried to use the same method that Quilge is using to judge Aizen’s level on all other main villains would you remain consistent?

This is my first attempt of making a Youtube related video and editing a video. I tried to animated the story at much as possible with photos to visualize what was happening in context. The link to the fan fiction is on the description.

I kind of mess up and lost the HD thumbnail XD

za0MOAI.png

Gin gave me the honor of wearing it 😭

Also y’all complaining about Narita scaling when it ain’t even bad 🥱
If you're talking about the user named LordGinSama who has the same PFP, no he didn't give you the image.

The image comes from the old Admin LordAizenSama who was banned for reasons only a few staff members and old banned members know.

LAS made the image, he put the turban on the image for a specific reason, don't know why you're using the image when you don't understand it.

What are people working on these days anyways?
I've been stuck with uni stuff, uni programs I run, and preparing for the possibility of Grad school.
if u mean outside the wiki: mostly uni and exams (which i just came out of one)

if u mean inside the wiki: planning on doing the scaling chain for Soul crush

We currently don’t use the SKP distance iirc so whatever you feel like tbh. I do recall a thread talking about using Grimm’s lightning fast travel speed and up scaling TS Ichigo’s from it to calc the distance though, which came out to around 14-15 million kilometres.

We currently don’t use the SKP distance iirc so whatever you feel like tbh. I do recall a thread talking about using Grimm’s lightning fast travel speed and up scaling TS Ichigo’s from it to calc the distance though, which came out to around 14-15 million kilometres.
No I’m like 90% positive the using Grimm’s lightning fast travel speed was accepted since it’s an actual confirmed statement

Upcoming Death Battle Aizen vs Madara

Why Aizen should win.

1. Aizen is multi-planet, galaxy, universal, or multiversal level depending on how you scale the verse as such in cosmology. Let's ignore cosmology, for feats Aizen is at least country level scaling of Yhwach's energy that was going to destroy all the Seiretei. (Using on panel destruction feats, no scaling logic) Durability scales to the same. Speed faster than Ichigo and Yhwach in the other Naruto vs Ichigo video. Ichigo was FTL. By feats Madara is in the country at continental level because of the meteor shower. Speed almost equals.

2. Aizen's Hado 99 clears the battlefield of every type of chakra Madara uses including Susano'o which has better durability than Madara himself.

3. Hogyoku can bring Aizen back even if a TSB attacks him. But TSB does not erase souls only Negates jutsu which Aizen does not use. Edo is a Negation jutsu that's why Minato didn't have hands, they went to pure land before him. Even in Boruto Minato has both hands. Imaging if they use Aizen's new Brave Souls form?

4. Aizen has an advantage in speed and protective barriers. Madara can see the future with Sharingan but so can Yhwach and he was tricked.

5. KS is superior to genjutsu. KS affects the soul of the subject and affects Arrancar which are made of thousands of souls and lasts for hundreds of years. It cannot be deactivated by anyone unless they have more spiritual energy than Aizen or touch the sword or Aizen as he fused with his sword.

6. Nothing in Soul Society can kill him, Aizen is immortal. Not even Yamamoto's power that can erase souls from existence. Mugetsu destroyed his soul completely and regenerated his entire soul.

7. Limbo are useless here. Aizen can sense the presence of others and know they are doing in other dimensions. He demonstrated this several times in the last arc. He was even completely unimpressed with Soifon's cloning ability.

8. He has a kido that allows him to hide his presence and become invisible even to beings that are invisible and can see other invisible beings by default. Otherwise he also has Urahara's cloak which does the same so this would be x2.

9. Aizen said that he master all forms of fighting in Bleach. By default he knows all the Kidos spells in the series including low level spells than Hado 99, and they can freeze time, teleportation, denying energy attacks among others.

10. Aizen is smarter than Madara. Madara died betrayed as a puppet while Aizen is still alive as the puppeteer whose power contains the gates of hell. According to the author each floor of hell is an entire "Sekai" (world/universe) and there are four of them.

But anyway, Madara will win because he is not the one who can win in the end. But the one who has more chances to win. Death battle has always been about who has more chances at winning than a true winner.

i think at this point preaty much everyone that is not new kinda know
People still don't know, none of you actually know because you didn't see the LordAizenSama FanFiction DMs with Ant.

Zensum and LordGinSama are the only other users that have seen them.

But yeah, the PFP was made for a specific purpose.

Nice to hear what people are doing though.

Upcoming Death Battle Aizen vs Madara

Why Aizen should win.

1. Aizen is multi-planet, galaxy, universal, or multiversal level depending on how you scale the verse as such in cosmology. Let's ignore cosmology, for feats Aizen is at least country level scaling of Yhwach's energy that was going to destroy all the Seiretei. (Using on panel destruction feats, no scaling logic) Durability scales to the same. Speed faster than Ichigo and Yhwach in the other Naruto vs Ichigo video. Ichigo was FTL. By feats Madara is in the country at continental level because of the meteor shower. Speed almost equals.

2. Aizen's Hado 99 clears the battlefield of every type of chakra Madara uses including Susano'o which has better durability than Madara himself.

3. Hogyoku can bring Aizen back even if a TSB attacks him. But TSB does not erase souls only Negates jutsu which Aizen does not use. Edo is a Negation jutsu that's why Minato didn't have hands, they went to pure land before him. Even in Boruto Minato has both hands. Imaging if they use Aizen's new Brave Souls form?

4. Aizen has an advantage in speed and protective barriers. Madara can see the future with Sharingan but so can Yhwach and he was tricked.

5. KS is superior to genjutsu. KS affects the soul of the subject and affects Arrancar which are made of thousands of souls and lasts for hundreds of years. It cannot be deactivated by anyone unless they have more spiritual energy than Aizen or touch the sword or Aizen as he fused with his sword.

6. Nothing in Soul Society can kill him, Aizen is immortal. Not even Yamamoto's power that can erase souls from existence. Mugetsu destroyed his soul completely and regenerated his entire soul.

7. Limbo are useless here. Aizen can sense the presence of others and know they are doing in other dimensions. He demonstrated this several times in the last arc. He was even completely unimpressed with Soifon's cloning ability.

8. He has a kido that allows him to hide his presence and become invisible even to beings that are invisible and can see other invisible beings by default. Otherwise he also has Urahara's cloak which does the same so this would be x2.

9. Aizen said that he master all forms of fighting in Bleach. By default he knows all the Kidos spells in the series including low level spells than Hado 99, and they can freeze time, teleportation, denying energy attacks among others.

10. Aizen is smarter than Madara. Madara died betrayed as a puppet while Aizen is still alive as the puppeteer whose power contains the gates of hell. According to the author each floor of hell is an entire "Sekai" (world/universe) and there are four of them.

But anyway, Madara will win because he is not the one who can win in the end. But the one who has more chances to win. Death battle has always been about who has more chances at winning than a true winner.
I mean iirc death battle guys are those who calc destructive power only by visual (resulting in Lanza of relampago, also lowballed to a mere nuke, more powerful than Ogyoku Aizen fragor), said that shinigami Aizen Hadou 90 without incantation was as powerful as butterfly Aizen Hadou 90 with full incantation defied plot making true Shikai Ichigo using hollow mask and mugetsu and so on so I surely don't expect Aizen to win even if I think it's common sense to accept Aizen as out of Madara's league

Back