• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

now i want a Deathbattle between Orihime and any of her matchups, where she finishes her opponent by reverting them into embrio state (jojo part 3 Alessi Flashbacks)
I mean, she never actually did it, so like, it's about as out of character as a move can get.

Gremmy lost because he forgot to make a body to held Kenpachi’s power and even Kenpachi himself couldn’t hold his own power. He broke too.

we forgetting he forgot to make a new body to handle the power and instead just took it? thats being an idiot on my book especially when ur life on the line

we forgetting he forgot to make a new body to handle the power and instead just took it? thats being an idiot on my book especially when ur life on the line
My guy did you even read the reddit post?

You're talking about a child who had been sealed in isolation forever.

You're talking about the Stern Ritter who was brought up to believe nothing is more powerful than him.

You're talking about an inexperienced soldier being able to account for unknowns in their first real combat.

You're talking about someone cursed with a power that can kill them if they have one wrong thought.

You're on that "hurr durr" logic. It's spelled out for you, such that a child could understand it. Kenpachi's power was beyond the limits of what Gremmy's imagination could handle, Kenpachi's raw power surpassed Gremmy's power of imagination. Gremmy verbatim states that his body couldn't contain Kenpachi's power anyhow.

LAlnTTBodKPrYeekI16IlEUC9Qw-RrbwSRYqdSNOJ5m45y50Mm-H_O40B6-PJi2p9Eg39DTpioDpvRT_J_oozI9YfUxwyI4nevuFS0KFhLKeA6HAOUgMDs7aTjilxjw-C_ShwG8M=s0

GVzDNFaaDcVMGJrh_TCXpio50-o0fww5qNwYDebzX2eGhPTzYsExStGfLkdKvaSvH2SqWrZQVUzpA69oCffKL6rmUTTPaz8gGHKJaGRfOWncWxvlJyt6drxjJLPd_pdbb6nbPBCQ=s0

Gremmy is not even top 5 in the sternriiters. Their is also a statement in cyfow 1 that implies the elites together are comparable to base yhwach and hash.

Yhwach didn’t finish selecting his “strongest warriors” until right before heading up to Reiokyu. Meaning Gremmy could’ve been an option had he been alive. Additionally, it isn’t until post-Auswahlen that Lille says “we didn’t get stronger, we just got our actual power back”. Which further supports them not being the peak until post-Auswahlen. Additionally, such an interpretation is most consistent with the information we are given, as it allows Gremmy’s strongest statements to not be contradicted and it allows the Elite Ritter being the strongest to not be contradicted either (since that’s the case after Gremmy dies).

Either way, Giant Gerard ~ post Gremmy Shikai Kenny with no eyepatch >> Gremmy fight Shikai Kenny with eyepatch ~ Gremmy’s imagination. So, by the post-Auswahlen Gremmy certainly isn’t the strongest.

every bleach matchup i find decentish or vibe with:

gin vs hazama
kenpachi vs azrael
axel vs bazz b
jugram vs revan/saix
yhwach vs hao/vitiate
byakuya vs mace
aizen vs madara
ichigo vs naruto/yusuke
uryu vs marco/lyserg
ulquiorra vs xemnas
yammy vs laxeus
urahara vs gojo
rukia/toshiro vs horohoro
yamamoto vs whitebeard/akainu/zeus
szayel vs vexen
yoruichi vs chocolove
isshin vs minato
grimmjow vs lucci
Shunsui vs kojiro/yami
Mayuri vs relius
Gerard vs thor (marvel/ror/mythology)
Nnoitra vs hidan
Tier vs xenovia
Aaroniero Arruruerie vs. Demyx
Unohana vs lady maria

gin vs hazama
Don’t know hazama, no comment
kenpachi vs azrael
Same as above
axel vs bazz b
Don’t KH characters scale well into uni?
jugram vs revan/saix
Don’t know revan or saix
yhwach vs hao/vitiate
This is a good one
byakuya vs mace
Like the pepper spray?
aizen vs madara
Classic as always
ichigo vs naruto/yusuke
Yusuke gets obliterated but Nard vs Ichi is a classic
uryu vs marco/lyserg
Uryu vs Marco from OP 👀 that’s pretty interesting
ulquiorra vs xemnas
Xemnas is KH or FF I don’t remember, but my Bazz comment applies
yammy vs laxeus
Who?
urahara vs gojo
What’s more endless? Urahara’s incalculable tricks or Gojo’s infinity, this one is cool
Horowho?
Yama passively solos the OP verse, which zeus?
szayel vs vexen
Don’t know em
yoruichi vs chocolove
Choco who?
isshin vs minato
I dig dad vs dad
grimmjow vs lucci
Grimmjow farts on lucci
Shunsui vs kojiro/yami
Shunsui vs Yami is thematic and works
Mayuri vs relius
Don’t know relius
Valhalla fight
Nnoitra vs hidan
Hidan can’t touch Nnoitra but ig he can’t really die either, albeit he’s never shown the ability to reattache his own limbs so slice and dice
Tier vs xenovia
Don’t know xenovia
Don’t know demyx
Unohana vs lady maria
Don’t know maria

Aizen when noting how he was able to adapt to Shinji's mind hax quoted that his experience with KS has enabled him to adapt to mind hax.

Take that as you will. Energy equalized, he should be able to oppose hax with his reiatsu.

every bleach matchup i find decentish or vibe with:

gin vs hazama
kenpachi vs azrael
axel vs bazz b
jugram vs revan/saix
yhwach vs hao/vitiate
byakuya vs mace
aizen vs madara
Aizen not a debate
ichigo vs naruto/yusuke
Ichigoat
uryu vs marco/lyserg
ulquiorra vs xemnas
yammy vs laxeus
urahara vs gojo
Gojo is good matchup for urahara. But urahara takes it.
Yama no diff
szayel vs vexen
yoruichi vs chocolove
isshin vs minato
Isshin steam roles minato
grimmjow vs lucci
Shunsui vs kojiro/yami
Mayuri vs relius
Thor
Nnoitra vs hidan
Nnoitra no diff. Only good hax hidden has is his damage reflection. Where he can inflict damage on himself and reflect it at his opponent. However he needs his opponents blood to do so. Theirs no way hes cutting nori get his blood. His immortal is not that good you can chop him up and its gg.
Tier vs xenovia
Unohana vs lady maria

Back