• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Reread the scans mrk, Orihime says they dont emit reishi not reiatsu. Don't perpetuate the stereotype that Bleach fans can't read
U didnt get my point at all, whatever that was, the manga explained the reason and it has nothing to do with transcendence. Simple as that

also here is the raw for the infamous page:
BLEACH_48_-_p141_aKraa.jpg

That when Inoue states she doesn’t feel reiatsu then states the reason for it, you believe her.
No, she states why she didn't feel a reishi shockwave she never once mentioned why she couldn't feel his spiritual pressure

I'm saying the Volständig release wasn't accompanied by a perceptible increase in spiritual pressure which is clearly what Kubo is saying.
Not perceived by Inoue.

Bro, I'm saying that one is accompanied by a massive release of reiatsu and spirit particle waves, one isn't. When in the name of Yhwach did I say that they were opposites?
Quilge's Vollstandig pulsates with spiritual power, in fact he directly states his power is pulsating.

it is when characters have actual reasons of getting stronger. Ichigo is naturally going to his main potential as someone who has all 4 species in him, there's no reason whatsoever to believe a reindeer gorilla made by 3 adjuchas (not even Vasto Lorde) espadas can become transcendent on the second time it's been summoned. Yeah this is actually an argument from incredulity and not pure ******* logic.
You have no idea what argument from incredulity is, it appears.

Allon was established early on to be trash compared to the top tiers, or the transcendents as we call em.
No? Ayon loses to Yamamoto in FKT, that doesn't make you fodder. Then there's 17 months for Ayon to get stronger.

Anyone who believes that is an idiot
Wah wah cry about it

u wot m8 scaling is pretty ******* clear on this, why are you saying that you shouldn't disregard Inoue's opinion then disregarding Inoue's opinion? I don't have the time and energy for what seems like nonsense or trolling, so here are some indisputable points:

1. Allon can't have gone from "weaker than most captains" to "transcendent" because he has no genetic advantage whatsoever.

2. Furthermore his (Allon) AP was completely ineffective against Blut Vene, when his level of Blut Vene was ******* dumped on by Yamamoto casually, in shikai, whose reiatsu could be felt throughout Seireitei meaning he isn't transcendent. Since Yhwach actually sets the level of blut vene according to the exact character who's being wanked here for no reason, the Blut Vene is the same for all sternritter.

3. Inoue is clearly pointing out she can't feel any reiatsu from the Vollstandig release, i.e. excess reiatsu that generally accompanies such transformations in Bleach as a whole. Kubo ******* intends to tell us here that a spirit particle wave or reiatsu doesn't accompany a Volständig release not that all quincy are transcendent for no reason whatsoever.
1. Ayon went from weaker than Yama to stronger than Fullbring Shikai Ichigo, unless you're claiming Yama < most Captains.
2. Do you know it's implied in databooks that Yama got stronger since FKT, I know it's a crazy concept, but characters normally train after they lose, wild I know.
3. Pure headcanon, and don't equate reishi to reiatsu, they're different.

Arc: "Well quilge did do sklaveri, which is the absolute subordination of reishi"
U didnt get my point at all, whatever that was, the manga explained the reason and it has nothing to do with transcendence. Simple as that
yeah but quilge isn't in that category mate
Y'all need educated.

Such major misconceptions on transcendence.

What's with people trying to make every TYBW character transcendent? I mean, Quilge... Seriously?

Anyway, onto something regarding Yhwach;

This is listed on Yhwach's profile for breaking Ichigo's Bankai in all futures;
Regeneration Negation (Yhwach can rewrite the future so that everything he destroys will remain broken in the future, even with Orihime's ability to reject past events and causality she was unable to repair Tensa Zangetsu after it was broken by Yhwach)
It's treated as Regeneration Negation, but shouldn't it be something like Causality Negation and Time-Reversal Negation, given that it's literally stated in the manga that Orihime doesn't heal things, she reverts them to a prior state, and yet she couldn't revert Ichigo's Bankai to how it was before Yhwach broke it.

For example;
Causality Manipulation Negation and Time-Reversal Negation (Yhwach can rewrite the future so that everything he destroys will remain broken in the future, even with Orihime's ability to reject past events and causality she was unable to repair Tensa Zangetsu after it was broken by Yhwach)
In practice, this would essentially mean that anything Yhwach destroys and rewrites in the future can't be repaired through reversing time/events or manipulating causality, though obviously it has its limits and it can't negate all levels of causality manipulation.

What's with people trying to make every TYBW character transcendent? I mean, Quilge... Seriously?

Anyway, onto something regarding Yhwach;

This is listed on Yhwach's profile for breaking Ichigo's Bankai in all futures;

It's treated as Regeneration Negation, but shouldn't it be something like Causality Negation and Time-Reversal Negation, given that it's literally stated in the manga that Orihime doesn't heal things, she reverts them to a prior state, and yet she couldn't revert Ichigo's Bankai to how it was before Yhwach broke it.

For example;

In practice, this would essentially mean that anything Yhwach destroys and rewrites in the future can't be repaired through reversing time/events or manipulating causality, though obviously it has its limits and it can't negate all levels of causality manipulation.
It's called being a damn smooth brain for ******* sure...

Yeah that looks about right. She calls it healing but as hell ain't doing that. It's called inverse retardation which seeps into the fanbase's retardation

No, she states why she didn't feel a reishi shockwave she never once mentioned why she couldn't feel his spiritual pressure
She wasn't feeling excessive reiatsu from his transformation. Either that or Quilge doesn't emit reiatsu at all which is obviously not true.
Quilge's Vollstandig pulsates with spiritual power, in fact he directly states his power is pulsating.
And what's the ******* Japanese word used here? He didn't state his spiritual power is pulsating, he said his power was.
You have no idea what argument from incredulity is, it appears.
You have no idea what logic is apparently. Ichigo has insane evolution rates because he's a hybrid. Allon can't have evolution rates because he's been summoned twice dammit.
No? Ayon loses to Yamamoto in FKT, that doesn't make you fodder. Then there's 17 months for Ayon to get stronger.
Getting one-shot by his base form does. This is the second time Allon gets summoned, he didn't have the time to get stronger.
Wah wah cry about it
Yeah you actually unironically just look at bleach from a vs battle verse standpoint rather than a manga one.
1. Ayon went from weaker than Yama to stronger than Fullbring Shikai Ichigo, unless you're claiming Yama < most Captains.
I'm saying Yama is above Fullbring shikai Ichigo by a wide margin.
2. Do you know it's implied in databooks that Yama got stronger since FKT,
the databooks aren't above manga. It's pretty clear that as stated by Yhwach he's become weaker.

3. Pure headcanon, and don't equate reishi to reiatsu, they're different.
At this point you're not even reading what I'm saying. Both reishi and reiatsu are mentioned, and not interchangeably.

This is the problem when you spend all day on VS battle stuff and actually forget the piece of media you're reading. "Can this be used for scale? How far can I wank my characters? CALCS? POWERCLIFFING?"

Make a CRT on Quilge. Let's get everyone from ******* High 6-A to High 6-A. What a way to win arguments, by strong arming the other party.

Yeah, I noticed that so I went and re-read the VIZ.

0514-006.png

Well Quilge has spiritual pressure, Orihime couldn't sense it in Voll Stern Dich, she only comments on the reason she didn't feel reishi was because reishi was absorbed, but makes no additional mention of spiritual pressure.

Albeit Ayon dookies on him kinda, although Ayon isn't exactly a limiter tbf, since if he can shit stomp Voll Stern Dich Quilge, he'd kick FB Shikai Ichigo's teeth in too.
And Quilge asks Ichigo if he can feel the pulse of his power in the same scan Orihime says she can’t feel his Reiatsu. Also this scans proves characters get their energy back after launching it? Or that Ichigo can absorb others spiritual pressure? 🤔

Getting one-shot by his base form does. This is the second time Allon gets summoned, he didn't have the time to get stronger.
You cannot prove that claim whatsoever.

Yeah you actually just look at bleach from a vs battle verse standpoint rather than a manga one.
Objectively false, but whatever helps you cope.

I'm saying Yama is above Fullbring shikai Ichigo by a wide margin.
Depending on which Yama, I see nothing wrong with this.

the databooks aren't above manga. It's pretty clear that as stated by Yhwach he's become weaker.
ooooooooooooooooooof, you realize Yhwach said Yama got weaker mentally not physically right? Here: L

At this point you're not even reading what I'm saying. Both reishi and reiatsu are mentioned, and not interchangeably.

This is the problem when you spend all day on VS battle stuff and actually forget the piece of media you're reading. "Can this be used for scale? How far can I wank my characters? CALCS? POWERCLIFFING?"

Make a CRT on Quilge. Let's get everyone from ******* High 6-A to High 6-A. What a way to win arguments, by strong arming the other party.
Everyone already is High 6-A... mrk

"Wah wah Arc is a meanie and only cares about powerscaling" yeah mhm ok buddy, go reread my recent god tier thread, I included an entire narrative analysis of Yhwach's goals

And Quilge asks Ichigo if he can feel the pulse of his power in the same scan Orihime says she can’t feel his Reiatsu.
Yeah I'm still going to go through the a lot of Bleach before I form a full opinion on the implications that. It's interesting to say the least.

A jump from around less than captain level to transcendent for someone who isn't Ichigo in 17 months is impossible. We still follow the rules of the verse here.

That said main character powers are limited to main characters. Anyone who isn't Kenpachi (let's be honest he's a main character) and Ichigo aren't main characters and Allon isn't just monkë Ichigo.
Ichigo did in 3 months. Lol 17 months is x 5+ that.

Kenpachi > transcendent Hikone

We have to forget that too. 🤔
If anything, all that proves is that transcendence isn't obtainable by having high Reiatsu, but instead is actually a state of being like Isshin said, so to be transcendent, you need to at least be a hybrid or whatever the Hogyoku turns you into.

If anything, all that proves is that transcendence isn't obtainable by having high Reiatsu, but instead is actually a state of being like Isshin said, so to be transcendent, you need to at least be a hybrid or whatever the Hogyoku turns you into.
Additionally, Kenpachi being able to oneshot transcendent beings would prove that being transcendent doesn't put you above the verse.

Additionally, Kenpachi being able to oneshot transcendent beings would prove that being transcendent doesn't put you above the verse.
It would be one possible explanation yeah

It could also be that Kenpachi is special and basically has no limits as a Shinigami, but isn't really transcendent because he's not a hybrid.

It would be one possible explanation yeah

It could also be that Kenpachi is special and basically has no limits as a Shinigami, but isn't really transcendent because he's not a hybrid.
Considering how much Kubo bullied Kenny in the TYBW, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone scales to him come Hell Arc.

You cannot prove that claim whatsoever.
Their arms go squelch when they summon him, Inoue healed them the first time and she's the only healer capable of doing shit like that.
Objectively false, but whatever helps you cope.
Someone doesn't know what objectivity is
ooooooooooooooooooof, you realize Yhwach said Yama got weaker mentally not physically right? Here: L
I'd take that L if losing an arm was something you could reverse with TRAINING. It isn't. It literally limits your reiatsu, see Aizen vs Urahara
Everyone already is High 6-A... mrk
Yeah and we have no way to get anyone to 5-C
"Wah wah Arc is a meanie and only cares about powerscaling" yeah mhm ok buddy, go reread my recent god tier thread, I included an entire narrative analysis of Yhwach's goals
So that you could justify universal bleach lol and there's a difference between a meanie and a troll. A meanie's like 9-A and above depending on species, a troll is like low complex multiversal (1-C) because they mess with the narrative.

Anyone who was actually interested in the narrative would see the problem with "every quincy transcendent" argument. But anyone who's only interested in powerscaling would believe in "tImeSkiP pOWeRcliFFinG" even when normal shinigami (not Ichigo) takes centuries for achieving bankai and a decade for mastering it, indicating a stupid amount of training is needed for even small increments in power. But nah man, vs battle shit means everything works like ******* Naruto, Fate or DBZ.

Anyhow I'm also realising that I'm getting worked up in a forum with heinously stupid shit like the term "low complex multiversal" and "higher dimensional hax" so I'm actually going to chill and take my leave. At least I know arc is a splendid lawyer for wanking bleach to High heaven and I'm a bleach fan anyways so get bleach to 5-A and everyone to FTL champ I believe in you ("I'm (yet again) based" when?)

Anyhow I'm also realising that I'm getting worked up in a forum with heinously stupid shit like the term "low complex multiversal" and "higher dimensional hax" so I'm actually going to chill and take my leave. At least I know arc is a splendid lawyer for wanking bleach to High heaven and I'm a bleach fan anyways so get bleach to 5-A and everyone to FTL champ I believe in you ("I'm (yet again) based" when?)
And you'd realize how many Lawyers are in hell

Nice, I'll take the concession.

Also this time argument is irrelevant, Ichigo gets powerful so fast because he's a 4 way hybrid. No one else can achieve anywhere near that rate of growth, according to both narrative and statements. It doesn't matter if its 17 months or 17 years.

what is wank is often up to interpretation. bleach is nebulous with that due to being very open to interpretation. I cant tell you the number of forums ive seen that outcry our las noches/seireitei size as wank despite the manga/novels essentially establishing they can be that size and it would be consistent enough. Our accepted dimensions sizes are contested as well obviously. you have narutoforums having soul society at not even being a planet, spacebattles having it as a planet, some forums at multi solar, etc. "wank" is very much to the eye of the beheldor

Back