• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Irl fighting drains more stamina than running tbh. Ichigo can fight for months so he can run for months
I mean, u cant count it like that, I used to fight for 5 boxing rounds straight but for running I couldnt run for straight 10 minutes using my full speed, but for bleach is different because Ichigo can run for 3 days on a device that drains his reiatsu, also they are using super natural powers so its different than irl process, thats my opinion at least

Multi-Continent levelwith Hollowfication (Injured a Resurrección Yammywhile at roughly half power. At full power he injured Aizen Sosuke with a surprise attack.)
Continent level+ (Overpowered Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras and destroyed his Lanza del Relámpago)
I’m confused here is half power Ichigo with mask above Zangetsu?

And on Zangetsu page he’s High 6-A
Multi-Continent level (Overpowered Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras and crushed his Lanza del Relampago)

Yes but then they also put the anime filler on the main pages instead of putting it on a separate page like they do with the novel stuff. If it neither are canon, why keep one on the main page that is supposedly for the canon stuff and not the other?
The wiki started as Bleach anime only.

?

Continent level+ (Overpowered Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras and destroyed his Lanza del Relámpago), Multi-Continent level with Full Power (At least 2x stronger than before as his Shihakushō, which indicates his power, was only at half, when he fought Ulquiorra)

oh wait your showing Zangetsy's justification. TBF Zangetsu's page is horribly kept and very redundant consider Ichigo should have access to anything Zangetsu does, since it's his power.

Just needs a "at half power" for Zangetsu", honestly idk why we give FH Ichigo a half power rating, we don't do that with his half power Bankai and Striped Mask forms, can prolly change it to just High 6-A and say "he did this shit at half power"

What if Ichigo never lost his shinigami power but lost his 3 months of Dangai training and during the timeskip he trained for 17 months straight?

They kinda went over that during the fullbring arc didnt they? His powers where just locked very deep
No. He wasn't training for those 17 months and his methods of training are very different. straight training normally vs straight training in the dangai with his Zanpakutou in conflict are very different situations

I was reading Ichibē's profile and it states his range is thousands of km because of senri tsutenshuto. Shouldn't it be higher, since we see his shikai release affecting like a random lizard in the outskirts of the seireitei? What's the accepted distance between the Soul King Palace and Seireitei anyways?

Edit: He does say that all the darkness in the world is his to take, with multiple shots from within Seireitei to hammer that home. Shouldn't his range be at least planetary, since that's what the author clearly intended to show?

Edit 2: Aizen was going to shoot down the Soul King Palace, and his reiatsu column was shown to be destroying Yhwach's black colored finger thingy that covered Seireitei in darkness and spawned a bunch of monsters. Doesn't that also make his range more than thousands of kilometers and closer to whatever the accepted distance of SK Palace and Seireitei is?

Last edited:
I was reading Ichibē's profile and it states his range is thousands of km because of senri tsutenshuto. Shouldn't it be higher, since we see his shikai release affecting like a random lizard in the outskirts of the seireitei? What's the accepted distance between the Soul King Palace and Seireitei anyways?

Edit: He does say that all the darkness in the world is his to take, with multiple shots from within Seireitei to hammer that home. Shouldn't his range be at least planetary, since that's what the author clearly intended to show?
He also says all darkness from the living and the death which makes it dimensional range.

xidVUnN.png

Quilge thinks Aizen is trash. :3

Also, was there ever a reason Auswhalen and dodging Auswhalen didn't make everyone FTL, or atleast have FTL reactions?

1. Yhwach launches his Auswhalen after Oetsu confronts him.
2. It's completed almost immediately, right after Oetsu finishes a thought.
3. It's shown both travelling down and up.
4. Stated to be light by Byakuya though that isn't really a solid argument by itself, just to support it.
5. Auswahlen isn't something that completely doesn't have a speed because not dodging it kills you.
6. Liltotto might've dodged instinctively because she saw Robert die, but NaNaNa also survived indicating that he dodged it on his own.

So what's the current accepted calc for the distance between seireitei and sk palace? Even if this doesn't get bleach to lightspeed, Mimihagi's speed might just get buffed, and along with it Yhwach and other God Tiers, because Mimihagi was faster than what Yhwach could react, normal quincy can react to auswahlen, which can take 2 trips in like 5 seconds tops so Mimihagi should've been in under a second or so no?
Or maybe calcs aren't for me. I'm not sure which is why I'm not making this a CRT right now, but personally some of this stuff checks out.

xidVUnN.png

Quilge thinks Aizen is trash. :3
Buff all quincy and by default captains to above butterfly aizen, statement says that Aizen was trash compared to them so by scaling and flawless logic it must be true that all quincy are above Aizen, and thus by default all captains.

Don't @ me I'm only using statements and scans here.

Can't properly find the Auswahlen to Liltotto distance, thus the feat cannot be calc'd.
But you could calc the distance between soul society and sk palace, and we know that it took about as long as it took Oetsu to finish a thought for it to make 2 round trips. So some speed calc might be possible, no?
Auswahlen ain't light speed either.
It'd be hilarious if everyone in Bleach got FTL right after the god tiers got 3A to low 2C

I'm still curious on what Auswhalen and Mimihagi's speed and the accepted distance between SK Palace and Soul Society is though.

Is there any other evidence to support Orihime's theory in this page? Orihime has no knowledge on transcendent beings and every Quincy in the manga has shown to have reiatsu and be felt by others including Soul King Yhwach who the light novels confirmed to be transcendent.

6b77b8385d6b9a7fe05df9b0afc03eae.jpg
0b26f605704ed98310afaabd33bc54f6.jpg

I believe Quilge is a Quincy who achieve mastery of all forms like base Aizen did. On the border of fighting transcendent beings like Kenpachi did but not transcendent himself.

Is there any other evidence to support Orihime's theory in this page? Orihime has no knowledge on transcendent beings and every Quincy in the manga has shown to have reiatsu and be felt by others including Soul King Yhwach who the light novels confirmed to be transcendent.

I believe Quilge is a Quincy who achieve mastery of all forms like base Aizen did. On the border of fighting transcendent beings like Kenpachi did but not transcendent himself.
Quilge was beaten to a pulp by Allon, who's much stronger than him AP wise. We know Allon can be easily shat on (pardon the language) by Genryuusai in base form. Aizen in base form should at least be comparable to Genryuusai, and Aizen was most definitely not transcendent at that point in time. He and Genryuusai were at the limits of what a shinigami can do.
All transcendent, near transcendent or suspected transcendent characters have incredibly high strength (Ichigo, Yhwach, Aizen, Ichibē, Kenpachi, Genryuusai (?)), none of which has Quilge shown. Furthermore he chose to outhax Allon instead of actually destroying him even when he didn't want to. He was also, after that absorption, inferior to bankai Ichigo who was pretty below Base Yhwach, who was getting smacked around by Ichibē who's almost certainly transcendent.

TLDR: no

"To a Quincy, spirit particles aren't something to be emitted, they're something to be absorbed...! And all the more so if their power has been perfected to this level...!"

I don't think it has to do with transcendence. It cannot be felt because his ability to absorb has been perfected, and thus all his power is being absorbed into him rather than emitted.

"To a Quincy, spirit particles aren't something to be emitted, they're something to be absorbed...! And all the more so if their power has been perfected to this level...!"

I don't think it has to do with transcendence. It cannot be felt because his ability to absorb has been perfected, and thus all his power is being absorbed into him rather than emitted.
She said his reiatsu could not be felt when he transformed into Vollstanding, nothing to do with his reishi absorption which she theorize later on.

Apple trying to meme rn. Transcendent quilge 💀

Quilge was beaten to a pulp by Allon, who's much stronger than him AP wise. We know Allon can be easily shat on (pardon the language) by Genryuusai in base form. Aizen in base form should at least be comparable to Genryuusai, and Aizen was most definitely not transcendent at that point in time. He and Genryuusai were at the limits of what a shinigami can do.
All transcendent, near transcendent or suspected transcendent characters have incredibly high strength (Ichigo, Yhwach, Aizen, Ichibē, Kenpachi, Genryuusai (?)), none of which has Quilge shown. Furthermore he chose to outhax Allon instead of actually destroying him even when he didn't want to. He was also, after that absorption, inferior to bankai Ichigo who was pretty below Base Yhwach, who was getting smacked around by Ichibē who's almost certainly transcendent.

TLDR: no
People in VSBW were claiming the other day that Base Aizen shat on Yamamoto, without any injures, does that make Yamamato weak too?

She said his reiatsu could not be felt when he transformed into Vollstanding, nothing to do with his reishi absorption which she theorize later on.
Yeah, I noticed that so I went and re-read the VIZ.

0514-006.png

Well Quilge has spiritual pressure, Orihime couldn't sense it in Voll Stern Dich, she only comments on the reason she didn't feel reishi was because reishi was absorbed, but makes no additional mention of spiritual pressure.

Albeit Ayon dookies on him kinda, although Ayon isn't exactly a limiter tbf, since if he can shit stomp Voll Stern Dich Quilge, he'd kick FB Shikai Ichigo's teeth in too.

Whats the point here? Orihime literally explained that its because quincy dont emit reiatsu, its clear as hell, transcendence shit for Quilge doesnt work and its headcanon lol

People in VSBW were claiming the other day that Base Aizen shat on Yamamoto, without any injures, does that make Yamamato weak too?
People saying shit doesn't matter. Aizen made Wonderweiss specifically to counter Yamamoto, he couldn't escape his grip and had Kyoka Suigetsu negated when he stabbed Yamamoto, Yamamoto himself wasn't taking Aizen seriously both after seeing him destroy other captains and after obviously feeling his reiatsu. There's a bunch of gold in their interaction, but it's pretty clear Aizen holds Yamamoto above him. As he should, there's literally nothing Aizen can do in base to beat him.

That said, why does that even matter? Its not by statements of some random individuals that I'm stating Quilge is way weaker than what you're thinking, it's via solid evidence. Quilge<<Allon<<Base Yamamoto~Base Aizen who's not transcendent.

Ayon isn't exactly a limiter tbf, since if he can shit stomp Voll Stern Dich Quilge, he'd kick FB Shikai Ichigo's teeth in too.
So? Arguments from incredulity aren't exactly arguments, no? We aren't scaling Allon to Ichigo, we're scaling him from Yamamoto. Or is it considered somewhere that FB Shikai Ichigo is transcendent?

Whats the point here? Orihime literally explained that its because quincy dont emit reiatsu, its clear as hell, transcendence shit for Quilge doesnt work and its headcanon lol
Yeah it's meant to be Kubo stating that a Volständig isn't accompanied by a massive surge of reiatsu like a bankai which is how they're different from something like a bankai or a resureccion. It's called narrative exposition I think? Why are we debating statements straight from the manga anyways?

Reread the scans mrk, Orihime says they dont emit reishi not reiatsu. Don't perpetuate the stereotype that Bleach fans can't read

So? Arguments from incredulity aren't exactly arguments, no? We aren't scaling Allon to Ichigo, we're scaling him from Yamamoto. Or is it considered somewhere that FB Shikai Ichigo is transcendent?
I've yet to make a claim, don't be so hasty.

Y'all getting really scared of the potential powercliff huh?

Reread the scans mrk, Orihime says they dont emit reishi not reiatsu. Don't perpetuate the stereotype that Bleach fans can't read
Orihime also says he isn't emitting a spirit particle shockwave, which story wise is unlike what a bankai does and is clearly here to set a contrast with a bankai. Considering she's actually never seen a bankai release too (which is ******* insane to think, but its true somehow lol) we can assume this is Kubo expositing through her. So when Orihime says that obviously it's because of how quincy work, that's why reiatsu isn't being felt.

Plus no one taught Inoue on screen what reishi, reiryoku and reiatsu is. So why are we assuming what she's saying is correct? Why can we cast doubt on one part of the theory but not the other? This entire argument is ridiculous.
I've yet to make a claim, don't be so hasty.
There are some weird statements being made here though...
Uh no it's more that Quilge Opie can't be transcendent because he got beat up by Allon, who isn't transcendent. By far. Again, Yamamoto ain't transcendent even in bankai, he's strong enough in base to absolutely annihilate Allon, and transcendence is intricately linked to strength. Quilge Opie isn't transcendent.

And Inoue states she can't feel any shockwaves of reiryoku or reiatsu (which is just the pressure of reiryoku) from his release. Which makes sense, Kubo is differentiating a Volständig from a bankai here.

It's like if I claimed that Ichigo has time manipulation because Renji stated that it'd take Ichigo some centuries to catch up with him, and since Ichigo caught up with him in literally days, he can manipulate his own time. If I said that, and backed it up with:
That's not really an argument. Look, I'm not exactly a native English speaker and I can't understand tone from text alone. If this is just a joke gone too far, I don't need to actually explain the obvious fact that Quilge isn't OP and waste my time. So if I'm actually missing something, just let me know. I'm not "pissed off" or anything like that, just incredulous that this argument is even being made.

Back