• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

We're not allowing trolling on here. Your post on the staff-only thread which is nothing but a troll is bad enough. Keeping it up will get you reported.
Why would you troll that maybe you have arguments. If you continue to troll when you make a member, not a troll when you staff, you ban

Dicks out for Arc.

Real talk I doubt he gives a shit, most people wouldn't. With the way he's been treated I wouldn't wanna come back if I were him, hell right after I finish my Trigun CRT I'm outtie. (Matter of fact I was gonna leave before this downgrade thread happened only to get involved because the amount of stupid shit in the OP.)

who also volunteers to open CRT for bleach tier 11. staff will accept if no one is volunteer I can prepare a crt
Tier 11-C , 11-B for Higher Dimensional beings like Aizen sounds fine by me. Definition of reasonable in fact.

we are now trying to prove that an apple is an apple. But the people on the other side say it is a plastic ball and even if we present 1000 arguments that it is an apple, they say no, it is not an apple, why do we tire ourselves in vain?
Unfortunately if the other side refuses to listen to reason there's nothing anyone can do at this point.

I completely lost hope for this wiki.
It's sad to see that knowledgable memebrs and staff on bleach are not even taken into consideration, instead staff that probably read the manga 5 years ago and think garganta is outer space is able to vote
I think we should congratulate the staff who constantly showed us how right people who left the wiki were to leave. Congratulations on my behalf as well, I think Damage is preparing a report for me to ban now. Maybe the next one is you or anyone here, maybe we'll all ban soon

Yeah back in my day that was a lot harder for staff to get away with since we had several very capable and non bias staff members like Kavpeny who wouldn't allow for this.

Now they just give staff positions to anyone regardless of their credible or not, and to be succinct a lot of the staff members here are less than credible. I'm not gonna incriminate myself either by name dropping but y'all know exactly who you are.

Anyway I suggest dropping this for now untill we see how things play out. We already have mods extremely report happy mods partaking here that have no mind banning you for the slightest of reasons.

high 6-A bleach should be in joke battles,also I feel sad for arc7 because he wasted lots of time and won nothing
On the contrary, he learned a very important lesson. Make friends with people with power, lie, buy them and you will always have every argument won from the shadows. No matter what evidence they bring simply because you are friends, they will believe your lie as they have no reason to doubt your word or read the opposing argument. Saves time and money.

On the contrary, he learned a very important lesson. Make friends with people with power, lie, buy them and you will always have every argument won from the shadows. No matter what evidence they bring simply because you are friends, they will believe your lie as they have no reason to doubt your word or read the opposing argument. Saves time and money.
thats unironically true

Y'all remember the prototype of Arc? I think the fellows name was Piercer of Heaven, he was the one who did the original 5-B upgrades and then after 2 months the staff members and you know who (no names but you know who I'm talking about.) made a downgrade thread, rushed him with their staff members and made him rage quit and leave the wiki. Afterwards they made a discussion rule on Bleach God Tiers.

Lord knows how history repeats itself, Arc wasn't the first person who they've done this to. Before Arc it was Piercer of Heaven so expect a discussion rule along with this afterwards.

will universal fate hax be an arguable point in bleach threads
**** yeah. I'm gonna argue that instead of Future Modification that Yhwach makes new ones instead and that the futures are infinite since we have randomly floating land masses and people blowing up in the future for no apparent reason other than "its za future"

Just noticed no one even addressed the Micheal thing Warren brought up.
Hades form saint seiya also doesnt qualify, but hey, double standards, at this point I doubt the rule is so specific that if there are verses on the wiki that qualify.
despite the rule itself being wrong because for GBE you do not need timeframe, but knowing math is not a prerequisite for the one that made the stabilization page.
Charachters from DMC and GOW should be downgraded too.
Not to mention that now you need timeframes from creation feat despite creation page said you do not have to, and nothing in the novel suggest it was slow, therefore not universal lol.

Hades form saint seiya also doesnt qualify, but hey, double standards, at this point I doubt the rule is so specific that if there are verses on the wiki that qualify.
despite the rule itself being wrong because for GBE you do not need timeframe, but knowing math is not a prerequisite for the one that made the stabilization page.
Charachters from DMC and GOW should be downgraded too.
Not to mention that now you need timeframes from creation feat despite cration page said you do not have to, and nothing in the novel suggest it was slow, therefore not universal lol.
this is not even whataboutism, all characters should be judged by the same standards, if several similar feats have been accepted this should be accepted

Also High 6-A I believe since they also disagree with Rei-o's timeframe and think it's done via hax.
Almighty timeframe don’t matter because it doesn’t matter how many years the feat takes when the Almighty can bring that event to the present in the speed of a thought.

Y'all remember the prototype of Arc? I think the fellows name was Piercer of Heaven, he was the one who did the original 5-B upgrades and then after 2 months the staff members and you know who (no names but you know who I'm talking about.) made a downgrade thread, rushed him with their staff members and made him rage quit and leave the wiki. Afterwards they made a discussion rule on Bleach God Tiers.

Lord knows how history repeats itself, Arc wasn't the first person who they've done this to. Before Arc it was Piercer of Heaven so expect a discussion rule along with this afterwards.
This is sad to hear. To think Piercer of Heaven received this treatment

Back